Chapter 21

Adyms P.o.v.

As I wake up I go to the bathroom thinking about Meia and what had happened last night I don't want to lose her I really like this girl as I got done I went to check my phone to see I had got a text from Meia and it said "Sorry Adym I can't do this anymore all this fan stuff is getting in the way of our relationship and I don't want you to pick me over your fans so I'm doing this and I need a break sorry for doing this over text, but I need some time we can still be friends I am going back to Korea with Nayeli so we can have a break if you are sleeping by now by the time you wake up I'll be gone on the plane or at the airport see you in a couple of weeks Love Meia" I dropped everything I got dressed so fast and went next door I had a key that she had given me and I opened the door and I searched all around the house for her she wasn't there I went back to my house grabbed my keys and left to the airport.

30 mins later

Adyms P.O.V.

As I got out of my car I rushed into the airport looking for Meia she wasn't anywhere to be found as I found the Korean gate I saw they had not bordered yet I looked around wondering where Meia was, however as I turned around I saw Meia and Nayeli coming from the bathroom. I rushed over to Meia and hugged her she pushed me away asking what I was doing here? I then responded with was "I got your text and Meia I don't want to lose you I know the fan stuff is getting in the way of our relationship, but Meia you are my first real relationship that I really want to happen Meia please don't leave to Korea I will be devastated" I'm sorry Meia said "I already bought the plane ticket and this would be a waste of money" I then dropped my head.

Meia's P.O.V.

As Adym dropped his head I picked his head up and kissed him he pulled away and walked away so I turned around and held my tears in and then the intercom said Boarding to Korean get on now I turned around one last time to see Adym still walking away I turned back around and got onto the plane as I got onto the plane I pulled my phone out and took a picture with Nayeli captioning "On my way to Korea with bestie let's find me a new man" and I posted the picture and tagged Nayeli in it then I closed out of Instagram and posted the same thing on my snap chat and twitter and then closed out of those apps and pulled my headphones out and starting listening to "Fake Love" by Drake I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

OMG people this chapter is sad I know, but sad is good a relationship can't go without any tension in it lets hope it gets better by the chapter and everything works out between her and Adym.

Updated, November 25th, 2019