Chapter 39

3 hours later

Meias P.O.V.

As I was done checking out my last patients parrot I texted Adym.

Meia: Ok Daddy I'm about to get off in 10

Adym: Ok babe see you at the apartment

Meia: Ok see you

Adym: Drive safe!!

30 mins later

Meias P.O.V.

As I reached the apartments I got out of the car and started walking back up stairs I then reached my door to go in and change. I unlocked my door and went inside 20 mins later I got out of the shower and started playing Look at me by XXXTENTACION I then brushed my teeth and washed my face after I started to do my makeup and hair after I was done I then went to my closet and got out a my red silk dress and put it on, I then texted Adym.

Meia: I'm ready Adym

Adym: OK babe come out side

Adyms P.O.V.

As I told Meia to come outside I got my phone and told Sawyer and Jason bye (A/N: Yes they came back) I then opened my door and left I came out side to see Meia still not out here I then just waited by her door. 2 mins later she came out and damn did she look good af in the red silk dress I then said.

Adym: Damn babe you look good

Meia: Thanks, you don't look as bad as yourself

Adym: Thanks, you ready to go

Meia: Been ready

Skip car ride (20 mins later)

Meias P.O.V.

As Adym pulled up to the place it was beautiful more than our first date restaurant he then parked the car and got out before I could get out Adym was already opening my door he then grabbed my hand a helped me out he then shut the door her then held his arm out and I wrapped my arm around his we then began to walk into the fancy restaurant as we got in the restaurant they took out jackets and showed us to the table we then sat down and I said.

Meia: So Adym why the fancy dinner?

Adym: Because I love you and I want to tell you something very important.

Meia: Oh Adym I love you too, and what do you need to tell me?

Adym: You'll find out once we get our food

Meia: Ok Adym whatever

5 mins later

Adyms P.O.V.

As Meia and I were talking the waitress came over and gave us our menus, I ordered steak fries and and a baked potato and Meia ordered the same. After the waitress left Meia and I continued to talk about random. 15 mins later out food was finally there we said thankyou and had begun to eat.

Meias P.O.V.

As we began to eat I let 10 mins past before I stopped eating and I asked Adym what he wanted to tell me

Meia: So babe what did you want to tell?

Adym: I wanted to tell you that I found some new apartments and I'm going to be moving tomorrow

Meia: What?, were not going to be living next to each other anymore?

Adym: No babe and I'm sad