Chapter 16

As Meia wakes up she sees Adym is still sleep she tries to get up, but he pulls her back down in bed

 Adym:Meia stay in bed a little longer

Meia: I can't, I have to work. 

Meia gets up kisses adym on the cheek and then she pulls the covers off and kiss Kanye then puts the cover back on Adym feels her kiss Kanye 

Adym: Really Meia your gonna turn me on then leave I got you tonight.

 Meia laughs as she is putting on her clothes and shoes. 

She opens Adyms room door and walks out his house locking the bottom lock behind her. She gets to her door and she unlocks it she walks to her room and goes in the shower as she is washing her face in the shower she feels hands on her ass she washes the soap off her face and see that it is Kyle she jumps forward and say 

Meia: Kyle what are you doing in the shower with me?

Kyle: Save water right? 

 Meia: No, get out of the shower.

Kyle: Ok 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

meia gets out of the shower brushes her teeth and puts her makeup on she grabs her keys and purse and leave.

5 hours later

As Meia is doing some paperwork she gets a text from Adym

Adym: Hey wanna go to the movies with me?

Meia: yeah once I get off work

Adym: ok when do you get off work?

Meia: get off in 5 more hours then I will go home take a shower and meet you at your house.

Adym: ok see you baby

Meia: see you, daddy,

5 hours later

Meia gets in her car and drives 30 mins to her house she gets out of the car and walk up to her stairs to her apartment she unlocks her door she sees a note on the table and it's from Kyle.

"Sorry meia I left so soon I had to go back home my mom was in the hospital text you when I get a chance"

Meia pulls her phone out and text Kyle " hope your mom is ok💖💖" she goes to her room and gets her outfit out.

She takes 10 min shower them gets out brushes her teeth puts her makeup on then gets dress and do her hair she grabs her purse and phone and walks out of her house she knocks on Adyms door and Sawyer answers she greets him and Sawyer lets her in she waits for Adym on the couch. 5 mins layer adym comes out he greets meia and she gets up and hugs adym. Adym grabs Meia"s ass as they are hugging and Sawyer sees and he laughs. 

Meia moves Adyms hands and whispers in his ear and says 

Meia: Not in front of your brother.

Adym: Ok, babe

 Adym opens the door and they both walk out they walk down the stairs to Adyms car and Adym opens the door for meia she gets in then Adym gets then they drive off.

They get to the movie theaters and Adym parks the car he gets out and goes and opens the door he shuts her door for her Meia says "Thank you" he replied with welcome babe they walk up and adym opens the doors for her she walks in and say thank you, babe,, he replies with welcome babe. They got up to the counter and the worker says what movie so you want to see? Meia says I want to see 50 shades darker adym agrees. What seats do you want? Adym says the seats all the way in the back meia agrees ok the movie starts in 5 mins meia buys a big bowl of popcorn and a big soda with two straws they walk in and see there is a lot of people they sit down and the movie begins.

I know this chapter is not that exciting just wait to the next chapter is about to be lit

Edited on December 18th, 2018.