Chapter 14

Adym flops on the bed he looks at Meia and she is crawling on top of him grinding on him and now they are kissing their lips are like magnets Meia pulled down Adym's pants and Kanye popped up like a jack in a box.

She started sucking up and down and swirling around his dick Adym starts to moan he lifts his head up to see Meia sucking on his balls he moans louder.

Meia feels Adym tightening up she goes faster and harder.

Ten second later Adym comes and moans loud.

Sawyer and Jason are listening to them (weird right) they laugh and walk away. Adym lifts up to pull his pants up and kiss Meia, Meia gets up and Adym grabs her ass pulling on his lap Meia grinds on Adym dick and  Adym grabs Meia's hips and move them on his lap she turns around and continues to grind on him Adym tries to pull Meia's panties off and she pulls then back up and says........

Adym stop you know what I said

I'm sorry Meia I just want you bad

I know I want you too but not until marriage

Yeah maybe in a couple years if we still know each other you would propose to me!!!!

Yeah I will know you because I Love you and I don't want to let you go

Adym you turn me on so much stop talking all this sweet talk it makes me want to fuck you so bad..... And I love you too.

Meia I want to fuck you so bad too can't wait..... To have my dick deep inside you......

Oh yeah, daddy, I would love that too. I want you to go fast and rough make my first time good and I want you to make me want more got that?

Hell yeah baby I got you

Meia gets up from the bed and go sits in Adym's chair and spins around...

Meia you are so beautiful I can't wait till I have you as my wife and we have some beautiful kids together.......

Hell yeah, we would have some fine as kids together.

So what happens in this room and what is this all on your wall?

This is all the things my fans sent me I am a star on Musical.ly and YouTube and Imma fuck you and make babies with you in this room...

Meia starts to laugh and said maybe not in this room may be in a house of our own room.

Adym said yeah true I would love to live with you.

Me too Meia said

So you popular on social media?

Yeah Adym said a lot of girls want to be with me he starts to laugh

That's not funny Meia said if you want to say all that I'm leaving bye.

NO Adym said rushing up to Meia in the chair and pushing her back down. Meia if I wanted then fans I could have them, but I want you and only you for now.

FOR NOW, Meia said oh hell no Adym bye I'm done Meia stands up.

Adym gets up and picks Meia up and now she is around his waist he starts to kiss Meia, however, she is restraining herself and pulling away Adym won't let go Adym walks back to his bed and fall on it.

Read to the next chapter to find out what happens. Is Meia going to give in or chicken out and stay with her word.......?

Edited: 10.29.2018

2018