Chapter 33

Adyms P.O.V.

As I woke up I heard music playing and I didn't see Meia in the bed I sat up and saw Meia packing her clothes up I then got up from the bed slowly trying not to make any sounds.

Once I was up I tip toed over to where Meia was slowly and I tapped her shoulder she then turned around and punched me in the face I fell to the floor holding me face acting like she really hurt me she then said.

I'm so sorry " I said "Babe what was that for?" she said " punch people when I'm scared"" I still had my hand over my nose and I screamed louder saying " think my nose is broke"" she then came down to where my nose was, she removed my hands from my face and she started kissing my nose I then did a little scream still acting like I was hurt she then said "'ll make it up to you babe I'm sorry"" I then said ""Babe you don't have to"" she then said ""Why?" I said ""Because I was just kidding my nose dosen't hurt"" she then tried to get up from my lap, but I wouldn't let her go I then flipped her over so now she was at the bottom I started to kiss her.

Meias P.O.V.

As Adym flipped me over I knew he was turned on a little bit, so I wanted to play a game on him he started to kiss me and I kissed him back I then started to pull and tug on his hair while moaning his name.

He was still kissing me he then took my shirt off revealing I had no bra on, he started to kiss my boobs passionately I then started to moan his name even louder

"No you first"" he then let me get on top of him and I started to kiss him roughly and I tugged in his shirt telling him I wanted it off he then took his shirt off as he was doing that I was taking his pants and boxers off I then started to tease him and I stopped.

I then said ""Don't forget the game we played last night"" he then said ""Meia what the fuck look what you did"" I then looked down and had saw he had a huge hard on and Kanye was in standing attention I then said ""Well thats what you get for acting like your nose was hurt"" he then said ""Meia I was just kidding"" I said " was too.

"Meia what you did was not a joke"" I said ""Well it was, you better go and jerk off in the bathroom"" he then said ""Meia no I have a whole girlfriend right here"" I then said ""Fine this does not count as us having sex." I then went back down to where Kayne was and I started to suck Adyms dick he then began to moan my name and I was trying so hard trying not to get turned on.

Adym had came and I swallowed all I  got up and went to where his lips was and I started to kiss him and said ""Are you happy now?" he then said ""Yes""

I got off of him and put my shirt back on I then went back to packing my things up 20 mins I was finished packing up I grabbed my clothes I had left out and went to take a shower.

Adyms P.O.V.

When Meia went to take a shower I got my suitcase out and started to pack my things up 10 mins later I was done I grabbed the clothes that I had left out and went into the bathroom I
saw Meia was still in the shower,

I had waited until she was done 5 mins later she got out and she was naked and dripping water off her body my mouth was wide open because she looked good when she was wet with water she then said ""Adym shut your mouth"" I then realized my mouth was wide open and I had shut my mouth.

I had then said ""Damn babe you get sexier and sexier everyday"" she then said " know"" and grabbed her towel I laughed and took my clothes off and got into the shower 10 mins later I was done and I got out Meia was still in the bathroom with only a towel on and she was doing her hair I said ""Meia your still in here?" she said ""Yes"" I then got out of the shower and went up behind Meia and hugged her from behind.

she turned around and said ""Adym get your wet self off of me"" I said ""Ok fine"" I then pulled Meia in for a kiss which turned into her on the bathroom counter and her towel half way off and us kissing she then pushed me off and said "

Stop before this leads to something more"" I then said ""Fine " so got my towel and left out the bathroom letting her finish up.

15 mins later Meia came out and she looked beautiful than ever she then went to her suitcase and folded and put her clothes away she then came up to me and kissed me and said ""We leave in 3 hours be ready in 2"" I said ""Ok"".

2 hours later

Meias P.O.V.

Adym and I was telling Nayeli bye one last time before we had left we grabbed our suitcases and 10 mins later Adym and I were in the cab and were leaving to the airport.

5 mins later I heard Adym talking to a camera and I had figured he was vlogging for his fans so I pulled my phone out and started mocking him he looked over at me and said

"Meia are you mocking me?" I then said ""Maybe"" he then said ""Whatever"" and he continued to vlog 10 mins later we were at the airport and we got out of the taxi paid the taxi man grabbed out luggage and left as we got into the airport we went to find our gate once we found our gate we saw we had 30 mins until our plane had to leave.

Adym and I agreed to go and get something to eat 20 mins later we had come back to our boarding gate and saw we were boarding Adym said bye to the vlog and put his camera away.

We grabbed our luggage and got onto the plane 15 mins later we were finally taking off I put my headphones in my phone and played some music I put my head on Adyms lap and fell asleep.

#Lastfam I think I could have done better on this chapter I guess I was just being lazy the next one or the one after that is going to be lit I advised you to stick around and keep reading.