Chapter 23

AdymsP.O.V.

As I got a Ding, which was a notification alert I looked at my phone and saw Meia had posted a picture on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter I shut the screen off and said to myself I wasn't going to look at it, but it was hard I grabbed my phone unlocked it and looked at the picture it was her and Nayeli matching again "Wow she looks good" I said to myself and the picture was captioned "Club time man time" I was really dreading on going to Korea and really tell Meia how I feel so I can get her back all I did was like the picture on her Instagram and her Twitter and I Viewed it on her Snapchat and I closed out of the apps and locked my phone back and started working on some new music.

Meias P.O.V.

1 hour at the club

As I was dancing with Nayeli to some Korean music "It G ma" came on and I went off and instead of dancing I sang like I was crazy all the people in the club was watching me and I felt like a superstar and at the end of a song a really attractive Korean guy came up to me and grabbed my ass and asked did I have a boyfriend and Nayeli was on live on Instagram and we had a lot of viewers including Adym.

Adyms P.O.V.

As I got back on Instagram, I saw Nayeli was live on Instagram I clicked in it and I saw a Korean man grab Meias ass and ask if she had a boyfriend and Meia responded with...

I know this is a short chapter, but I needed a cliffhanger how did I do? What do you think Meia said?Җ3<z'