Chapter 20

As they are following Adym, Meia and Nayeli are jamming out to music

"It g ma underwater squad"

"Bad and boujee"

"I know you want this for life Taking pictures with all my eyes"

"They look up to me they look up to me I got fake people showing fake love to me"

By the end of that song they were there they pulled up got out of the car and Adym was waiting for them they all got into the group and walked up to the front door and Adym knocked on it 10 seconds later a girl comes on open the door she yells Adym name and hugs and kisses him Meia then looks over at Nayeli and she is mad she pushes pass the two and go find the drinks Adym quickly let go of the girl and go to where Meia is as he got into the kitchen.

Meia was leaving with a beer in her hand Adym tried talking to her, but Meia pushes passes him and went to find Nayeli as she saw Nayeli she saw David and Nayeli making out

"Damn she works fast Meia thought." when Meia turned around Adym was right there and he kissed her Meia then pushes Adym away and says "Go and kiss that other bitch" Adym then says "That is my sister," Oh Meia said "Yeah," Adym said

"I love seeing you mad and jealous" oh shu--- u-- her sentence was cut short by Adym kissing her they made out for 5 mins then Meia pushes Adym away and says oh no Adym not in public. As they about to go sit down on the couch Adym sits down and Meia is about to sit on his lap and she is pushed out of the way and she looks over and a random girl was on Adyms lap touching all over his face and rubbing her hand through his hair Meia then pushes the girl and say "Who the fuck are you?" the mystery girl then says "Oh I'm a really big fan of Adyms" "OMG Adym I love you so much" then she plants a kiss on Adyms lips, Meia then pushes Adym and he looks up smiling and then  Meia says "Adym what the fuck get her off of you!" Adym then says "Meia I can't she is a fan I can't disappoint" Meia slaps Adym and walks away.

Grabbing, Nayeli away from David and says we have to go Nayeli agrees and says bye to David as they are walking out and getting into Meia's car Adym is running towards Meia's car asking for her and him to talk Meia doesn't listen and she drives away at high speed.

20 mins later

Meia and Nayeli arrives back at the apartment complex and they get out of the car and walk up the stairs as she gets to her door she sees Adym waiting at her door she pushes him out of the way ignoring him and she pulls her keys out and open her door as she is going in Adym tries to go in to she pushes him out saying "I need time to think Adym this is too much" what? Adym said "Yeah," Meia said she closes the door in Adyms face, he walks to his door opens it, goes in, shuts it, and goes to sleep.

Meia is at her house on her phone with Adyms number pulled up wanting to text him saying.

"Sorry Adym I can't do this anymore all this fan stuff is getting in the way of our relationship and I don't want you to pick me over your fans so I'm doing this and I need a break sorry for doing this over text, but I need some time we can still be friends I am going back to Korea with Nayeli so we can have a break if you are sleeping by now by the time you wake up I'll be gone on the plane or at the airport see you in a couple of weeks Love Meia"

Meia sent the text and she was crying while packing she knew she didn't want to break up with Adym, but it was for the best Nayeli saw her crying and she came to comfort Meia and they went to the front room and watched Korean dramas all night and they fell asleep watching them.