Chapter 17

Adyms pov

As the movie is just starting meia cuddles up to me and I cuddle her back she looks up at me while she is eating her popcorn and I kiss her she says "adym let got I got popcorn in my mouth" I didn't let go because I didn't want to let go I could stay in that position for forever with her.

 As I finally let go's she turns her head back to watching the movie I watch her the whole time, not the movie because she is like a movie to be, but the only thing that is different about her is I hope she never ends because I love her to the max and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

As a sex scene came on meia looked up at adym and smiled and kissed him adym slid his hand down to Meia's thing and grabbed it she looked up at adym while he was biting his lip he didn't see her as she looked up. Meia put her hand on Kanye and started rubbing it back and forth adym was getting turned on. Meia pulled Kanye out as she started to suck Adyms dick during the sex scene he starts to moan low so no one would hear him. The sex scene went off and meia pulled her head up from Adyms lap and smiled at him and he smiled back and they made out for 10 mins not even watching the movie they were rubbing all over each other not giving a fuck who sees.

Adyms pov

As another sex scene comes on meia goes down on me again this time for 2 mins then she pulls her panties off and she gets on my dick as I stick it in her ass we both moan as she sits down people look back at us and meia hops off my dick fast and sits back in her seat when they all turn back around in their seat meia hurry and gets back on my dick this time we don't moan out loud we keep it inside. The sex scene ended but me and meia was not done she was still on my lap riding my dick back in Forth I can feel my dick hitting her walls it felt good.

The movie was finally over and we got out of the movie theaters and we went to my car I drove to the apartment complex and while I was driving meia was sucking my dick the whole way which it took 30 mins to get there and that's how long she spent sucking my dick it felt good as hell I have never had my dick sucked that long before I think I'm falling in love with this girl she is the one I have been waiting for thinking to myself. As I came in her mouth I said I love you meia it was a sudden pause and she said I love you too adym.

As we get to the apartment complex Meia gets out of the car and wipes her mouth she goes to the stairs and walks up to them with Adym behind her she is switching to see if he notices 

"Damn girl you got it going on back here" Adym

 said and if you don't stop switching imma have to eat you ass so you can stop switching he laughs and meia laughs too.

 Meia gets to her door first and she opens her door as she opens it she is shoved in and is now being kissed all over. 

Damn Adym meia said I can't tonight I have to wake up early in the morning so I can get my best friend Nayeli from the airport in the morning. 

adym said he missed meia one last time as he was leaving meia grabbed him and started making out with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 Meia got up saying before this goes any further tonight Adym bye and have a good night they kissed one last time Adym opened the door.

Adym: Bye, babe 

Meia:  Bye, daddy!

As Adym shut the door Meia went to lock it she got in the shower and then went to her bed and fell asleep.

Thanks for the 288 reads I know it's not a lot but for me in 1 week and I already have 288 that's a big deal 12 more reads and I'll be at 300 please comment of when I should update and I will LOVE YOU GUYS hope you had a great day.

Edited on December 18th, 2018