Chapter 28

Meias P.O.V.

Adym and I were still naked after we had just tried to have intercourse, but wait we were not finished we had to take a break we were both breaking a sweat. 

Adym: Meia ready to get the life fucked out of you?

Meia: Hells yeah bring it daddy

Adym began to flip me over and now I had my back arched and my ass was faced towards Adym he stretched my ass out with his hands then he stuck his member in my ass I flinched for a second it was pain at first since we haven't fucked in a while, but then it turned into pleasure it felt so good even though his member was in my ass and not in my kitty we fucked for I feel like it was an hour we were both sweating ferociously, but we still weren't done he had cummed in my ass about three times. I flipped him over and I was now on top I did not take my time either to put his member back in my ass I fucked him so fast in hard I felt like my ass was going to be hurting after, hell no I kept going.

Adyms P.O.V.

Meia and I were at it all night we were fucking so much I thought my member was going to fall off, but it felt so good even though it was in her ass and not in her kitty when we finally have real sex I will fuck her senseless her kitty going to be hurting for days Meia and I were finally done. On the other hand, were we?

Meias P.O.V.

I got off of Adym and he was exhausted I was too we got out of the bed, but Adym pulled me back down and he kissed me which had turned into a make out session for 10 mins. I got up and I ran from him to the bathroom and shut the door I turned the shower on and got in five mins later I felt a pair of hands touch my boobs I turned around to see Adym with a rock hard member then I said...

M: Adym we just were done having sex for 2 hours are not you tired.

A: Yes, I am tired I just want you to suck my member

M: No Adym I just did 40 mins ago

A: Ok never mi----

As Adym was about to say never mind Meia squatted and started sucking his dick she didn't want to because her mouth was already hurting, but she kept sucking his dick anyways just to make him happy she began to hear him moan and she went faster and pumped his member harder he then grabbed her head and held it still while he fucked her in the mouth.

Adyms P.O.V.

I asked Meia to suck my dick again, but she said no before I had finished my sentence and said never mind she squatted down and she started sucking my member it felt so good she got faster and harder by every second I thought. She sucked my member for 20 mins I then pulled her up from my member and I kissed her I then went down on her for 10 mins she had cummed when we got done we washed each other up from top to bottom and we got out got dressed and fell asleep together.