Chapter 38

Meias P.O.V.
I woke up and saw that I was in Adym arms and he was still sleep I kissed him on the lips and got out of bed I went to get dressed I grabbed my work clothes and my comfy bra and I started getting undressed, Out of nowhere I heard Adyms sexy morning voice say "Come back to bed babe" I then said "I can't I have work I'll see you tonight" he then said "Ok babe see you later" I then said "Adym I'm not even ready to leave" he then said "Oh sorry still half asleep" I then continued to put on my bra and I then took off my shorts revealing I had no panties on Adym then said "Meia come back I want a kiss" I then said "Adym I already gave you a kiss" he then said "When?" I then said "5 mins ago" he then said "I was sleep doesn't count" I then said "Fine" I then pulled my shorts back up and he said "Babe you can leave those off" I then said "well.....I don't want to" he then said "Ok I'll help take them off" I then said "Whatever Adym" I then walked over to Adym and gave him a kiss he then said "Meia what was that?" I then said "A kiss" he then pulled then covers off of him and  said "That was not a kiss, come over here and get on daddy's lap" I then said "5 mins Adym and I got to get ready" he then said "Deal" I then walked back over to Adym and got on top of him and we started to make out Adym then flipped me over so now that he was on top and he had control he then started to remove my shorts. When they were off Adym then began to rub my kitty I then started to moan and I remembered that I had to be to work in 1 hour I then moaned out "Fuck Adym stop I got to get ready" he then said "5 more mins babe" I then said "Adym you know 5 mins means 10 mins" he then said "I know babe" he then stopped and I started talking to him I then said "Adym I got you tonight" he then said "How?" I then said "You will find out don't forget our appointment we had" Adym then said "Oh that can't happen I have to somewhere tonight" Meia then said "Ok another time" Adym then said "Ok". Meia then got up from the bed and put some panties on she then put her clothes on and she went to do her hair, makeup, brush her teeth, wash her face, and clean her ears. When she was finally finished she put her shoes on and grabbed her keys and wallet she went back to her room and gave Adym a kiss he then smacked her butt, but she kept walking she opened her door locked it and left.
5 hours later
Adym and Meia texting
Adym: Meet me at my house when you get off work where something nice
Meia: Ok Why?
Adym: I'm taking you out to dinner
Meia: I thought you had something to do?
Adym: I did and I'm doing it
Meia: Huh
Adym: The thing I had to do was set up a reservation so I could take you out to dinner tonight
Meia: Aww babe I love you!!
Adym: I love you too see you tonight
Meia: See you tonight
2 hours later
Adym and Meia texting
Meia: Babe I'm horny
Adym: We can handle that
Meia: How I got another 4 hours of work I can't wait
Adym: We can sext
Meia: Adym I want to take your dick and suck you off for forever
Adym: Meia I want to eat you out
Meia: I want you to stick your dick so far in me that I scream out
Adym: I want to fuck you so hard right now
Meia: Babe your making me horny and Horner
Adym: Babe this isn't helping
Meia: No Adym its making me more horny
Adym: Sorry babe
Meia: I have a break in 30 mins
Adym: OMW
45 mins later
Adyms P.O.V.
As I got to Meias job I walked in and asked for her, her assistant then called her and told her I was there she then told the assistant to let me in as I was walking back I saw a door swing open and Meia came out I then walked into the office and Meia shut the door. Meia then said "Adym I want you to do the things you said to me on the text" I then said "I want you to do the same" Meia then closed the door locked it and shut her blinds and turned on some music. She walked me over to her couch that was in her office she then sat me down on the couch she then started to take pants off and she took my boxers up she then took her pants, panties, and unsnapped her bra and left her shirt on she then got on her knees and she started to suck my dick and she did that for 5 mins she then got up and she got on top of me and we started to kiss she then lifted up grabbed my dick and sat down on it as she did she grabbed a pillow put it to her mouth and let her quite moans out.
20 mins later
Meia and Adym were finally finished Meia got up off of Adym and she put her clothes back on and Adym did the same Meia then kissed Adym one last time and said "See you in 2 hours" Adym then said "Bye babe" he then left and shut the door Meia then grabbed an incent from her drawer and lit it up and put in by her door she then went back to her computer and started to do some paper work.