Chapter 13

Meias pov

As Adym opens my door I turn around so I'm facing the outside I ask Adym what he is doing. And he says I'm going to eat your pussy* so I'm going to show you who eats pussy the best!!!!

Meia was shocked but, she said NO Adym was not going to take no for answer so he went between Meia thighs and started kissing her grinding up against her putting Kanye on her Meia is now getting turned on.

Adym goes to her pants and Adym unzips Meia's pants and pulls them down he looks at her panties and they are wet.

He moves her panties to the side to reveal her wet pussy he puts his tounge on her clit and licks and sucks and he teases Meia for one minute, but she grabbed his head and shoved it into her pussy

He slides 1 finger into her Meia tries to keep her moans quite so Kyle won't hear Adym is still eating her out 30 seconds later Meia comes....

she puts her panties back and pulls her pants up and zip them back together she stands up out of her car and makes out with him Adym says text your ex and say you got to go to the office because something went wrong and you may not be back until the morning. ....

Meia: Ok

Meia pulls her phone out and text Kyle........

Meia: Something went wrong at the office and I won't be back until morning at least

Kyle: ok I'm about to eat the In-N-Out I bought us is that ok

Meia: yeah that's fine......

Meia gets up out of the car and Adym puts his arm around her and they walk up the stairs with him to Adym's door as they are passing Meia's house Meia duck they reach Adym's door and he opens it revealing his brother Sawyer and his roommate Jason.

Hey guys this is Meia Adym said

Hello Sawyer said

Hey Jason said

Adym is now walking towards his room and Meia is behind him Adym opens his door revealing his fan wall and his computer and his comfortable looking bed as soon as Adym shuts the door Meia throws Adym on his bed.....

Got you guys read to the next chapter to find out what happens update later guys LOVE💖 YOU Guys and girls whoever reads my book thank you for coming back and reading more.....

Edited: 10.29.2018

2018