Chapter 5

As Meia is now rubbing Kanye Adm is moaning low not wanting anyone to hear him. Meia then asks adym a question.

Meia: Can I suck your dick right now

Adym nods his head

Meia gets up and closes the curtain so they would be blocked out.

Meia then walks over and goes close to Adym unzips his pants and kanye flings out

She licks the tip just to tease him and he pushes her head down and she deep throats the whole inches of his cock he moans softly and says moans her name.

As Meia looks up she sees that Adym eyes are shut and sees he is about to come.

Then someone opens the curtain and Adym opens his eyes and sees that it is the jealous waitress she asked him if he was done.

As Meia is still continuing to suck Adym off he is trying not to moan while the waitress is theirs.

The waitress could not see Meia because the tablecloth was covering her.

As Adym shuts his eyes again the waitress looks at him with a crazy look and she asks him again if he is done and adym blurts out yes!!!!

She quickly grabs the plates and leaves. As Meia is still down their jerking him off she feels him tightening up and she feels the hot come in her mouth and she swallows all.

As Meia gets up adym is breathing heavy.

Adym: Oh my god that was amazing

Meia smiled and wiped the remaining come that dripped down onto her chin.