Chapter 22

Meia's P.O.V.

As I woke up, I saw Nayeli tapping me saying 'we're here' I jumped up and realized that we were in Korea I got off the plane and got my suitcase and waited for Nayeli to get hers as she got hers she walked over to me and she said "Ready?" I replied with yeah we walked out of the airport and I hauled for a taxi and as one pulled up I put my stuff in the trunk along with Nayeli as I got in Nayeli was telling the taxi driver her address and 2 mins later he pulled off.

Adyms P.O.V.

I got up and checked my phone and saw Meia had posted a picture I looked at it and it was captioned "On my way to Korea with bestie let's find me a new man" I looked at the picture and I was furious I was thinking to myself did she only say this to make me mad or is she really going to find her a new man? I closed out of the picture got into my car and went to Starbucks with Sawyer as I walked in a girl came up to me and asked to take a picture I said yeah because I wanted a picture with a girl so I can post to make Meia mad as I got done taking the picture I asked the girl to send it to me and I got her number as I got the picture I got a nude along with it too I sent heart eyes back, then I posted the picture on my Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter captioning it "Getting back out there" with heart eyes at the end. I got my Starbucks and left back home.

Meias P.O.V.

As I got on Instagram I saw a picture with him and girl captioning "Getting back out there 😍😍" I closed out of the app and asked Nayeli if she wanted to go clubbing and she said yeah.

As they got ready they matched again with now their

· Black t-shirt dresses

· White and black converse

· White choker

· Black Bracelet

· Black lipstick

Nayeli grabbed her keys and put the money in her bra Meia did the same thing but before they left Meia took a picture captioning it "Club time man time" and she posted it on Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter and they went downs stairs got in Nayeli's car and left.

Damn Adym and Meia are really trying to make each other jealous, but they love each other they are just being stubborn and will not admit it. What do you think should happen in the next chapter?