Chapter 4

As they get to their table Adym and Meia sat down and they were talking for a few minutes before the waitress came over she looked at meia and back at adym and she started smiling hard at adym. I at adym really fast and told him what's she was doing he hurried up and grabbed me by the waist and scooted me over. She looked at adym and then frowned she came over with our menu's and she asked us what we wanted to drink and meia said oh I want a sprite and adym said he wanted a sprite too. She rolled her eyes and walked away....

As we were sitting their waiting for her me and adym was talking about our life and playing never have I ever like little kids would do and adym asked "Never have I ever sucked dick before" and meia looked over and said yeah I have i cans suck it good too well that's what all the boys tell me after I give then head..... Adym starts to laugh and Meia asks "Never have I ever ate pussy before" and Adym laughed and said yes I have and I want to do thag tonight to you.... Meia looked adym in the eyes and went to his ear and whispered "Maybe you can only if you are good to me".

Adym looked over to Meia and said you can't handle this mouth.... and they continued to play the game until she came with the drinks they ordered their food and they were just talking after the u were done.

Adym: Meia I really like you

Meia: Oh Adym I like you too....

Adym: Meia I want you so bad I can't hold it in anymore you are just so cute and fine and beautiful and sexy I can't help it....

Meia: Oh adym I want you too....

Meia scoots over closer and puts her hand in Kanye and rubs the outside of Adyn pants. Adyms does a low moan and meia sees that adym is turned on. Now their is a cloth over the booth covering everything they do.