Chapter 36

Recap of what happened

Adyms P.O.V.

Babe I want you to fuck me your fucking hardest you have ever fucked a girl before" I said "I got you babe" Meia then said "Ok Adym I'm trusting you".

Meias P.O.V.

I got up from the bed went to my dresser and got some night clothes out I then went into my bathroom and shut the door.

5 mins later

I felt a pair of hands on my body I turned around not surprised at the fact that it was.

Adym I then pulled him down into a kiss and he grabbed my ass I moaned out in pleasure.

He picked me up and we started to kiss again I then said "Are you going to fuck me in the shower babe?, cuz if you are then pick me up and fuck me ?" he then said "Yes I am" he then put me a little farther up to where I was lined up with his dick I then said "Fuck me daddy, Fukk me da" before I could finish my sentence Adym had then sat me down on his dick and I moaned and choked my sentence back.

"Oh fuck Adym, fuck me harder daddy, fuck, fuck, Adym, Adym" I then buried my head into his neck while I bounced up and down on him.

5 mins later we had stopped and Adym had put me down I turned the shower off and got out of the shower as I was waiting for Adym I was checking my self out in the mirror.

10 seconds later I felt a pair of hands pick on my boobs I turned around, Adym picked me up once again and sat me on the bathroom counter we then began to kiss Adym began to caress my boobs and I began to stroke his dick with my free hand I then heard Adym groan my name.

Adym picked me up once again and he carried me all the way to my bed he then laid me down the bed and he ate me out for.

5 mins and I sucked his dick for 10 mins I then told Adym to fuck me hard and senseless he then told me to turn around and get on all fours.

Adyms P.O.V.

I told Meia to get on all fours and turn around as she did I stuck my dick into her, it went in fast since she told me to fuck her hard and senseless she then moaned and I started to go faster she was then trying to hold on to the covers/sheets since I was fucking her so hard.

She was moving she tried to pull away, but I had ahold of her waist she then had cummed and I came along with her too she then said

"I want to ride your dick daddy".

We switched places as in which I was now on the bottom she then sat down on my dick slowly she moaned in pleasure she then began to ride slowly at first and 2 mins later she began to ride fast.

She then started to moan uncontrollably since she was riding my dick so fast she buried her head into my shoulders and she started to moan my name over and over I felt myself cumming I pulled out (Pull out game strong) and she swallowed all.

They then switched places to where now Meia was back on the bottom and Adym was on top.

Adym had then stuck his dick back into Meia taking no time she then moaned.

Adym then began to fuck Meia senseless she was hitting the head board repeatedly, but it seemed she didn't care Meia was moaning/screaming for the last 20 mins.

As Meia body was tightening up and she felt herself cumming they heard a knock on the door they stopped to see if the person was going to knock again, but they didn't so Adym began to thrust his dick in and out of Meia and she began to moan, once again they heard a big knock as they heard the second knock.

Adym stopped fucking Meia and Meia stopped moaning Adym then said "Who the fuck is at the door so late at this night?, and ruining my fuck time?"

#Lastfam who do you think it is at the door?

Don't forget to comment or like and thanks for all the reads I really appreciate it.....