Chapter 42

1 month later

Meias P.O.V.

As I woke up I had to instantly throw up I then got up from my bed and went to the bathroom 5 mins later I was finally done throwing up I then got up from the toilet flushed it and started to brush my teeth after I was done I took a shower since I felt like shit after I was done taking a shower I got dress I called my assistant to tell her that I was sick and I wasn't going to make it to work after I was done with that I grabbed my keys and left to the store.

15 mins later

Meias P.O.V.

I arrived at the store and went inside I then went to the medicine isle and I started looking for pregnancy test as I walked down the isle I found the test I grabbed the most expensive ones and 2 cheap ones and walked to the check out, I paid for my stuff and left.

15 mins later

Meias P.O.V.

I then arrived back at my house and I went inside I then went to the bathroom I drunk some water so I could pee 1 hour later I had to finally pee I then hurried and grabbed the test and went to the bathroom I sat down on the toilet and opened the box I then grabbed the stick out and read the directions I then put the stick in the toilet and I started to pee on it 20 seconds later I was finally done peeing I then took the stick from under me and grabbed the tissue and wiped my self I then got up from the toilet and flushed it I then grabbed the stick and covered it up and the box said I had to wait a few mins so to buy time I just went into the front room and started to watch some TV.

10 mins later

Meias P.O.V.

10 mins past and I decided that was enough time for the test to sit so I can get my results I then went back to the bathroom and looked at the test and it had said........

#Lastfam Oh shit this chapter is short, but lit in a few paragraphs

Thanks for all the reads I love yall and I hope yall had an amazing day

Don't forget to vote or comment