Chapter 6

After you had just done sucking Adym's dick you got up and smiled and sat back down and then you whispered in his ear and said "ready to take this to my house" Adym looked over and nodded really fast.

As Adym paid for the check you were getting your coats and his keys and you called for the car.

As you turned around you saw adym and the waitress kissing.

You were filled with rage you saw Adym looking at you and breaking his and her lips apart.

You ran outside as fast as you could and ran away you dropped everything you had in your hand except your purse and phone you ran and when you were a few blocks away you started walking you called your best friend Nayeli

You told her everything she was filled with rage too.

After you got off the phone with her you called a taxi cab and it came in about five minutes you got in and the taxi driver pulled off as we're driving your phone rang and you saw the name and it said "papi" (Adym) and you sent him to voice mai.

As you got out of the car you walked up your apartment stairs and walked towards your door as you were close you saw adym standing outside of the door with flowers and chocolate. 

You went up to your door ignoring him he said.......

Adym: Meia please forgive me I really like you and the waitress kissed me first please belive me......

Still ignoring Adym you unlocked your door........

Adym grabbed your ass and pulled you close, you pulled away out of rage but you know you wanted him and you to stay in that position for forever.........

As Meia turned around Adym planted a kiss on her lips and he didn't let her go he pushe Meia inside the house and shut the door.

Meia and Adym were tossing all over the house till she got to her bedroom.

As they got inside Meia's room adym layed Meia down on the bed and Adym quickly said

"Never had I ever had sex before"

Meia pushed Adym away

Meia: No I have never had sex, I'm a virgin.

Wanna know what happend between Adyn and meia wait until I update......