Chapter 26

Recap of what had happened

However in the middle of them watching "100 days with Mr. Arrogant" Meia heard a knock she thought to herself "Why is Nayeli knocking and she has a key" as she opened the door.

As Meia opened the door Adym was waiting there looking at Meia and Meia was looking at Adym she pushed him outside saying Nayeli's name like it was her, but when she was shutting the door she said "Babe hold on I need to talk to Nayeli be back" "Ok babe hurry back I miss you already" he said. Meia then shut the door and Adym looked at her crazy.

M: Adym what are you doing here?

A: I told you Meia I was coming to Korea

M: How do you know where Nayeli lives?

A: I asked her

M: Adym I am sorry, but you have to leave

A: Why?

M: because I have my friend over

A: The man from the club?

M: Yes, why?

A: Have you two fucked yet?

M: Why do you want to know?

A: Meia just tell me

M: Yes, we did (she lied)

A: WTF Meia I thought you said you were waiting until marriage?

M: I was just he was a Korean guy and my dream was to fuck one

A: Really Meia? I am done bye

M: Oh Adym I was just kidding, why you getting so butt hurt?

(Adym was walking down the apartment hallway ignoring Meia)

Meia then waited 10 seconds before she ran down the hallway and grabbed Adym turned him around jumped around his waist and kissed him and told him "you're not going anywhere your mine daddy" Adym smiled while they were kissing he put Meia down and said "Meia I missed you so much" she replied with me too. They then stopped making out, they went to the apartment as they got to the door they kissed one last time, and Meia said, "I'm going to introduce you as my step brother ok?" "Ok" Adym said. Meia opened the door and introduced Adym it was awkward, but they got through the last 30 mins of the movie trying to hold hands and cuddle each other when the movie was over Alex had kissed Meia said bye to Adym and left. Meia went to lock the door she turned around and went back to the couch where Adym was she got on top of him and started making out with him.