Chapter 15

As Adym and Meia are on the bed sucking each other faces off Meia takes off Adyms shirt and then Adym takes off Meia shirt. They begin kissing again for 5 minutes Meia can start to feel Kanye on her p****. She is so turned on.

Meia try not give in maybe just the tip she said to herself.

Meia takes off Adyms boxers revealing Kanye and he was so hard and she wanted him inside her so bad. 

Meia takes off her panties and crawls up to Adym face and sits on it he starts to lick her pussy, Meia is moaning loud not caring about the people in the house she cums but Adym won't let her up he continues to eat her out for the next 5 minutes she comes a couple of times. 

She is now turned on right now she gets off Adyms face and goes to his dick she sucks his dick for 5 minutes she swallowed all his cum. 

Meia lifts up and see how bad he wants her. 

Adym flips meia over and as he is doing it she says "just rub your dick on my between my folds that's all"

 Adym agreed meia is now on her back with her legs spread wide open.

 He lifts up as he holds his dick meia flips him over and gets on top of him she lays his dick flat down and starts to grind on his dick back and forth Meia is finally exhausted and  gets off of him and licks and sucks his cum off, then Meia gets back on top of him and she stands his dick up she lines it up with her p**** hole and rubs it back and forth. Adym flips meia back over and he grabs his dick and rubs his dick back and forth and he inserts his dick into her ass. 

Meia: Aye what are you doing meia said?

You said not in your p**** but you didn't say your ass.
Adym inserts his dick in her ass and Meia moans louder than ever.

Adym inserts only a couple of inches into her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Adym finally comes in Meia's ass and she cums with him. 

Meia gets off adym and licks the cum off his dick meia gets off adym and says "damn daddy you good at fucking but do more work next time " Meia laughs.

Adym turn towards meia and kisses her after Meia turns away and Adym grabs meia by her waist pulls her close and they cuddle for the rest of the night without any clothes falling asleep together.