Chapter 3

A couple hours later as Meia pulls in the drive way she sees Adym also getting out of his car and parking it she stalls in her car for a second so when he gets out she gets out too.

Meia sees he is taking forever so she says to herself.

Uhh hh omg he is taking forever I give up I'm going inside. She gets out the car and pulls her skinny jeans into her ass tighter just in case he sees her walking the outline of her panties will show.

Adyms pov

As I pull in the drive way I see Meia getting out of her car and I say to myself. Got damn I want her on my dick and I want her bad like omg she is bad I will do anything to have her. Lol I sound so desperate but I can't help it she is too fine.

Meia is now walking up the stairs and turns around to see adym behind her licking his lips and she says "Oh hi didn't see you their."

Adym: Oh hey what are you doing out his late?

Meia: Oh nothing just got back from closing my clinic up. What about you?

Adyn: Oh just got back from my recording studio. What business do you own?

Meia: I am a vet. And wow you do your own music or your a music producer?

Adym: I do my own music..... go check my out on sound cloud.

Meia: ok I will do you know any places around here to go get some good food?

Adym: yeah I actually do i know the perfect place...

Meia: GOOD because I am starving

Adym: aye Meia wanna go on date?

She took a pause not wanting to seem eager.......

Meia: uhh yeah sure why not....

Adym was excited but didn't want to show it......

Adym: ok well see you in 30 mins I need to go and get dressed and take a shower.

Meia: Ok I need to do the same see you in 30 mins I need to take a shower too.

they both turned their opposite ways and open their door and went inside.

30 mins later

As Adym  called Meia to ask if she was ready and she said yes as they are still on the phone until they both reach door and opens it at the same time.

As Meia walks out in her black and white striped t-shirt dress with her hair down and curled with her back hills on and her dark lipstick on.

As she looks up from locking her door she sees Adym with his mouth dropped looking at her. She smiles and walks over and hugs him and says are you ready.

Adyms pov

As I walk out and shut the door from behind me I look up and see her in her fine looking t-shirt dress with her hair down and dark lipstick on and in my head I am like omfg she is fine ass hell and her botty is more than ever good looking in thag dress. She comes over and hugs me and whispers into my ear and say are you ready. All I wanted to do is say yeah let's go inside my place for a while then we can go and eat, but the respectful man I am I said yeah.

As they walk towards his car and get inside Adyms hurry and rush to the passenger side if the door and opens it so Meia could get inside.

Meia pov

As I am about to a open the door he comes julting by to open it for me in my mind I think damn he really wants me to give him some.

20 mins later.....

As we pull up to the place I get out and it's a really fancy restaurant and I say omg Adym this is a beautiful place he gets out and comes over and kisses me on my forehead.

He grabs my hand and we walk inside I feel like I am in a fairy tale my second day in California and I am already on a date damn I gotta tell Nayeli this.....

As we walk inside the resturant and man comes from the side of us and takes our coats we walk to the front desk to get our seats and the lady looks at Adym and starts to smile really wide and looks at me with disgust adym sees what she has done as we got their she looks at me and then adym and starts talking to him with a sexy voice I bump him so he could look at me and he looks and her and she ask where we want to sit and she looks back at adym and laughs.

Then adym looks over and says....

Babe where do you want to sit?

And I say....

Oh over their in the corner

He says on and kisses me the desk lady looks at me and back at adym and says ok let me show you to your seat.....