Chapter 7

Once Adym hears what Meia says he pulls back and looks at her in the eyes

Adym: I'm sorry I didn't know if you're not ready it's ok.

When Meia hears what Adyms says she looks up finally however she stares at him for a couple of seconds and she thought she had just fell in love......

Meias pov....

As I hear Adym says if I'm not ready to have sex and loose my virginity I thought I had fallen in love with him all the other boys that wanted to hook up with me didn't understand that I wasn't ready and I had to kick them out of my dorm,  but Adym he was different and special......

                   3rd persons P.O.V.

At that moment Meia felt like having sex with Adym, but she refrained herself and told him ok.

As Meia said she wasn't ready Adym was releaved that Meia said no because he didn't want to take a girl's virginity if she wasn't ready and he didn't want her to do say yes just because he asked if she was ready.......

Meia turned around got up and went to the restroom.

As she got in side the restroom she said to herself

"You can sleep in the bed with him don't turn him on or lead him on don't have SEX with him" even though he is fine......

Meia comes out of the restroom and she goes to the bed and takes her clothes off just leaving her bra and panties on then Adym turns around and see her he tries not to get turned on, but he doesn't he remembers what she said then he says........

Adym: You lool beautifu

Meia: Thanks

Adym get out of the bed and takes all his clothes off except his boxers and gets back into the bed. Meia looks over and sees his bulge, but she turns away. Then as their both in the bed and adym turns towards meia back is turned away from Adyms so she feels his bulge in her she moans softly not wanting him to hear. Meia turns around so she won't get turned on she pulls the covers off and gets on top of adym and starts kissing him she feels his dick and now she is turned on she pulls his boxers off.......m

Hope this chapter was intresting to you it was to me I wrote this off the top of my head hope you enjoyed this chapter let's ee will happen in the next chapter read on but you have to wait until I update please vote and follow me.....

I'm gonna start making the sexual chapters private.

Steps to read chapters

1. Remove book from library
2. Follow me
3. Log out
4. Log back in
5. Add book back to library

Enjoy