Chapter 25

(1 week later)

Meia was now nervous because she did not know if Adym was really coming or not.

As she is getting ready for the Korean guy who name she now knows which is Alex she got in the shower o put on lingered under her clothes and put her waterproof makeup on cu she knew she was going to be sweating tonight (Lol) she put on her pineapple chap stick on and went in Nayeli's front room to wait Nayeli was gone to a K-pop concert and she said it was alright if he had come over. Meia then heard a knock at the door she opened it wanting it to be Adym, but no it was not it was Alex she was still excited to see him, but she wanted to see Adym more as she shut the door Alex pulled flowers from behind his back and gave them to Meia.

This was her first time ever getting flowers from a boy so you know she was happy.

Therefore, as he gave the flowers to Meia she put them down slowly, walked up to him, and kissed him they fell onto Nayeli's couch and started making out. Meia then started grinding on Alex she felt the bulge in her she looked down and saw his hard member she went down to where his member was poking out and before she could even undo his pants he picked her up and walked to the hallway Meia guided him to her room which Nayeli had given her since she has been there. Alex opened the door and he walked inside he laid Meia down on the bed got between her legs and started making out she began to moan as he heard her moans he unzipped her pants and he went down on her for 15 mins. He then came back up and they started making out again Meia began to massage his bulge he began to moan she then flipped him over and now she was on top she began to go down and unzip his and fling outcome his 8 inch member 2 inches smaller than Adyms she needed a break from Adyms 10 inch any ways. Meia began to suck on his member she heard him moan and she went faster and harder he began to moan louder and louder and five mins later he cummed and Meia swallowed it all.

He pulled Meia up and she felt his 8 inch at her entrance, but no she pulled away and he asked why? In addition, she said she was waiting until marriage "Ok" he said they began to make out again and 20 mins later, they got up, put their clothes on, and left to the front room to watch some Korean dramas.

However in the middle of them watching "100 days with Mr. Arrogant" Meia heard a knock she thought to herself "Why is Nayeli knocking and she has a key" as she opened the door