Chapter 29

Meias P.O.V.

As I wake up Adym is still sleeping I tap him and tell him I'm about to go and get breakfast he says ok I get up and get dressed brush my teeth also do my hair and makeup. I go to Nayeli's room and tell her I'm about to go get breakfast she says ok I grab her car keys and leave out I get in the car and go to a Korean breakfast joint I get all 3 of us something to eat and go back home. When I got back Nayeli was in the front room watching some new Korean movies I give Nayeli her food and drink I then walk back to my room and see Adym is still sleeping I then kick the bed and call his name, but he doesn't wake up I then put the food on the table go in the bed pull the covers off and open up the blinds. I then go and kick the bed once again I crawl on top of him however I start slapping him back in forth calling saying his name over and over, but I did that for 10 mins and he had finally got up he rolls me over now he is on top his big beautiful eyes are looking me in the eye I then push him off and I get off the bed I go and get the food from the table I give Adym his food and drink he tries to go in for a kiss, but I stop him and say "Breath Check Brush First"

Adym then gets up from the bed with his food and goes to the front room where Meia is watching "The rise of a tomboy" she then looks back and see Adym sitting down she gets up and walk to the kitchen to put her food up he then gets done with his food, so he goes and throws it away as he is walking in she is walking out and Adym says.

A: Meia are you okay?

M: Yes why? (with attitude)

A: Meia I know when you are not okay! do you need to tell me something?

M: Yes, but not right now I am watching a movie and I don't want to talk about it

A: Ok, so when?

M: Tonight when we go to dinner I'll make reservations

A: Ok whatever

Meia then looks back at the movie and see she missed most of it so she just gets on her phone and starts texting Alex and tells him to come over.

Adyms P.O.V.

20 mins later

I then hear a knock at the door before I can get up Meia hops up off the couch and she goes to the door she then opens it and Alex says something in Korean I don't know what he say (he said hello #LastFam) I then see him and Meia kiss, but she did a little peck well she introduce me as her stepbrother so I really couldn't say anything Meia and him keeps talking in Korean and they just head off to her room and I am just like what the hell!

Meias P.O.V.

Alex then asks me if we want to go to my room since my stepbrother (Adym) was in there I obviously couldn't say no so I just said yeah I had a feeling Adym was going to be pissed I really cared about his feeling, but he was my stepbrother when Alex came over, So I really couldn't do anything. Alex and I then walk to the room and shut the door he then throws me on the bed and we start to make out I start moaning softly so Adym wouldn't hear me well he obviously did because he knocked on the door saying shut up I got up quickly and told Alex we had to stop he said ok and we just went out to the front room and started watching "The Gifted" as we began to watch it Adym then says don't forget English subtitles for me I then say ok and put them on Alex then says "OMG Americans who don't know Korean" I start to laugh Adym then looks over looks at me and back at the TV.

2 hours later

The movie is finally over and Alex says he has to go I say ok I walk him to the door he kisses me then leaves I then shut the door and Adym says.

A: What the hell was that Meia!?

M: WHAT?

A: Meia, why are you kissing all over him and I heard you in there moaning, what were yall doing?

M: Um we were making out if I told him No he would have probably thought something was between us and it would have been way weird and different from what we had did last time!

A: What did yall do last time?

M: Do you really want to know?

A: Yes I do!

M: Ok we made out a lot (She lied they did more than that)

A: Meia what they hell

M: What we were broke up!

A: How?

M: I am not about to talk right now about this I said at dinner and we go to dinner in 2 hours you can wait.

A: Whatever Meia

Meia then gets up and looks at Adym with and evil eye and walks to her room she then shuts the door and falls on the bed and starts crying not wanting to do this to him at dinner, but she had to.