Chapter 55

Meias P.O.V.

I woke up at my house, but Adym wasn't there I told him not to sleep together tonight since I had a surprise (I really didn't I just wanted to look my best when he sees me). I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my faced and cleaned my ears. I started doing my hair after I was done I just decided on a bun since I'm going to the hair dressers later. I walked out the bathroom and walked back into my room. I went to my dresser and pulled out a black top that was long in the back and front with the sides cut a little and I pulled out my olive green joggers with my olive green and black roshes and a black head band. After I was dressed I grabbed my phone and texted Adym.

Meia: Hey babe happy 1 year anniversary I love you

Adym: I love you too and happy 1 year anniversary. Can't wait to see you

Meia: Can't wait till I see you gonna give the best kiss

Adym: Dito

Meia: Ok see you in and hour or 2

Adym: Ok

I shut my phone off and grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out my door. I locked it too. I then got in my car a drive to the salon. Once I was there I told them I wanted my hair straight with my tips dyed honey blonde.

1 hour later

They were finally done with my hair I paid the hair dresser and left. I was then headed off to the mall. Once I was at the mall I walked into a dress store. I came out with a purple silk dress and it had a V-line cut down the middle before it showed my belly button. I then walked to the heel store and grabbed black wedges. I then walked to a regular clothes store a got me a white shirt with some black skinny jeans with cuts in the back by the butt and by the knees and I walked to the shoe store and got some black and white roshes.

30 mins later

I went home and took a shower and did my makeup. After I was done I got dressed and then I texted Adym

Meia: Be over in 30

Adym: Ok love you can't wait to see you

Meia: Touche

I got my keys and wallet and walked out my house. I got to my car and drove to Starbucks. I got him his fav drink and got him some breakfast. And I got myself a cotton candy drink. I texted Sawyer and asked him what he wanted he told me and I got it for him. I then drove to Adyms house. I got in the elevator and pushed the floor he was on. Once I was at Adyms door I knocked and Sawyer opened the door I then said.

Meia: Hey Sawyer. She said walking in and standing in the kitchen. And handing Sawyer his food and drink

Sawyer: Hey Meia happy anniversary and thanks

Meia: Thanks. Umm I need a favor

Sawyer: Yeah Anything

Meia: Can you go to my car and get Adyms presents?. She said whispering

Sawyer: Yeah. Keys?

Meia: Here you go. She said handing him the keys

Sawyer walked out of the house and I walked into Adyms room and I heard the shower running. I then walked into the bathroom to see Adym in the shower. I then said.