Chapter 27

Meias P.O.V.

As I got on top of Adym, I was grinding on him trying to turn him on and it did five mins later I felt his member against my pants I was turned on too. I took his shirt off as I got up he pulled me back down and I said "Adym this is not my front room we can't have sex at all" WHAT? Adym said "yeah not at all" (Meia laughs).

She gets up and take his hand and walk to her bedroom she throws him on the bed and gets on top of him then Adym says "you just said we couldn't have sex" Meia responded with " I said we could not have sex in the front room I did not say anything about my bed room" "Oh" Adym said. Meia began to kiss Adym roughly again and she began to kiss him on his neck leaving hickies on his neck down his chest to his abs and down to his V-line as she got near his hard member she pulled it out and she went back up to kiss him and she started grinding on his hard bare member she pulled her T-shirt dress up and took her panties off she began to climb on his face he pulled her up so quickly and began to eat her out.

Adyms P.O.V.

Meia began to take her panties off and I already knew what time it was she started climbing to my face and I just pulled her up just to help her out as she sat on my face I began to eat her out and this lasted for 20 mins she came a lot, but I wasn't counting as I was eating her out I said to her "Meia I miss your kitty it taste so good" she then laughs and then she starts to moan and I continue to eat her out for another 10 mins she then says "Adym stop I can't take it anymore" Bruh I swear I could eat her out all night thats how much I miss her kitty. As she got off me, she went down on me.

Meias P.O.V.

Adym was eating my kitty for 20 mins I cummed to many times to even count I was in so much pleasure I missed his tongue against my kitty, Then he ate me out for another 10 mins it felt so good, but he had to stop I could not take any more as I told him that I was getting off his face and I went down on him I began to tease him with me blowing on his member then I licked the tip teasing him some more then all of a sudden he just pushed my head down and I gulped 7 inches down then I heard his moan I took my mouth off his hard member and began to tease him again, however he pushed my head down again and this time I gulped down 9 inches he began to moan, so I took all 10 inches I sucked his member for 40 mins not getting tired I missed his dick so much I guess 10 inches is better than 8 he began to moan louder in louder with his uncontrollable moans he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed all I got up from his member, kissed him all the way up to his lips I bit his lip and he bit mine back he flipped me over and began to eat me out again.

Adyms P.O.V.

When Meia had got done sucking my dick oh my god it felt so good I flipped her over and began to eat her out again I ate her out for 10 mins then I climbed up to her lips and kissed her with my member at her entrance DAMN I want to fuck her so bad as I tried to enter he entrance slowly not trying to catch her attention she jumped up and hopped on top of me then she positioned her entrance with my member and she stuck it in slowly only the tip entered and she pulled out and she said it had hurt so we stopped.

Oh, shit how yall like the makeup sex yall see what I did at the end they almost had intercourse, but do not forget she is waiting until marriage. Will Adym propose to her? They have known each other for a couple of months and they seem to really connect. I guess them not seeing each other for 2 weeks really brought all the tension in their sex life and they wanted more than what they had really done.

#LastFam I will be updating I write chapters formy free time and I always got free time, but I have started practice tryoutsfor swimming so I will not be updating as I would usually update.^TJ