Chapter 30

Adyms P.O.V.

As I was in the front room, I heard crying I did not know if it was Meia or Nayeli, so I walked to Meias room and opened the door and there she was crying sobbing into the pillow, I went to sit down by her side and I started talking to her.

A: Babe are you okay why are you crying?

M: (Continues to sob)

A: (He pulls her up from the pillow and looks her in the eyes)

A: Babe are you ok.

M: Yes, I am ok Adym

A: No, you are not you are crying

M: Adym I need to tell you something

A: What is it babe?

M: I have to tell you at dinner

A: ok

Meias P.O.V.

After Adym and I just had got done talking I went into the bathroom and got in the shower got out brushed my teeth did my makeup and hair and put on

I came out and Adym was already dressed in the front room, I asked him if he was ready and he said yes I grabbed Nayeli's car keys and we left we got in the car and arrived at the restaurant we both got out we then got to the door and he opened the door for me and we went inside went to the counter we got our seats and we sat down Adym then said.

A: So what is it you need to tell me?

M: Once we get our food then I will tell you

A: Ok

30 mins later

The food was finally here and I was so excited because I was hungry Adym and I began to eat 10 mins later Adym finally asked me what I wanted to tell him.

A: So babe what did you need to tell me?

M: This was a hard decision babe

A: What is it?

M: Adym I think we should date again

A: Yeah I was thinking the same thing

M: I feel like we could work out our problems for I think it is better for us being together

A: Really thought you were going to break up with me

M: And why is that?

A: just the way you were acting earlier, so I thought you did not want to be with me

M: Really Adym I was just mad trying to make a decision if I was going to be with you or not

A: You were thinking of not dating me again.

M: TBH yes I was, but I realized you make me happy and I want to be with you for forever and I want to marry you too.

A: Babe I will always make you happy and you make me happy I want to marry you too. Now I do not know about us being together forever

M: Adym really you do not want to be with me for forever oh I see you bye glad to know you do not want to be with me thanks for telling me now.

Meia then gets up from the table and she is about to walk away when Adym grabs her waist and tells her he was just playing.

A: Oh, I love seeing you mad and butt hurt

M: Adym this is a serious moment and you ruined it

A: Aw, babe I am sorry just trying to lighten the mood

M: That is what I love about you

A: I know I am an amazing boyfriend maybe future husband

M: And I am an amazing girlfriend maybe future wife

Meia and Adym were finally done with their food Adym paid for the check.

Meias P.O.V.

Adym and I was back in the car now driving back to the house. We finally arrived we got out of the car and went up to the house we went to my room I got undressed and got in the shower then 10 mins later felt a pair of hands on my waist, Adym then took the sponge out of my hand and started washing my back up, I then turned around and groped my hands around Adyms waist and pulled myself closer I then leaned in closer and I put my head on his chest and we stood there like forever it feels like just hugging each other while the shower just ran.

I then pulled away after 5 mins and looked into his big brown beautiful eyes 10 seconds later are lips then connected and we started to make out Adym then pulled my up to his waist and now I was on top of him with his member at my entrance he then grabbed my ass and I let out a slight moan he then groped my ass harder knowing it was going to turn me on more and more, I then hopped down from his waist and went to turn the shower off I then turned on the bath tub as I was bended over while adjusting the water Adym came up behind me and rubbed his dick on my ass and kitty I kept adjusting the water so he could still do it, so once the water was warm I plugged the tub and sat down between Adyms legs I felt his member on my back, so I turned around got on top of Adym and kissed him then laid my head on his chest he then grabbed my ass and held on to it.

M: Adym I love you

A: I love you too Meia

M: Adym can I propose to you

A: No I'm going to propose to you

M: When?

A: Babe just know soon ok

M: Adym I want to fuck you so bad

A: Me too babe

M: How about right now?

A: No Meia wait until marriage

M: Why?, its my body

A: Babe no

M: well I'll go find someone else to go and fuck me

A: Ok fine babe ill fuck you