Chapter 1:

Hello, My name is Tamiko Yuri, I am 16 and Mad because I am currently drenched!!! Do you want to know why? Well I'll tell you...

It started on a stormy night, the wind was howling in my ears as I was heading for home, You see I currently just met with my boyfriend...or should I say EX-Boyfriend!

------------20 Minutes Ago!------------

'Lucky...I just made it before it poured' I thought as I walked into a nearby cafe my boyfriend Shiro invited me to.

"Ahh there he is" I muttered as I started walking towards him.

"Hello Shiro" I said to a boy with brown hair and light green eyes 'I could just stare at him all day!!' I thought to myself smiling.

"Yo Tamiko, you're here!" he replied waving

"Yep! so what did you desperately need to talk about" I said as I took a seat across from him smiling, when a polite waitress came to our table "Can I take your order mam, sir"

"Coffee" Shiro replied

"Tea please" I said politely back

"Ok coming right up" she said turning around happily

"Ok...S-so getting into that" he said as he scratched the back of his head with a worried expression.

"Umm...ok" I replied nervously

"Ok well...here goes! I've been cheating on you!!" he said freaking out, avoiding my gaze.

"Oh...ok" I said sadly almost tearing up

"Why?!"

He looked at me with a 'I'm so sorry' face and said "Well I was at this mates party and I...got..drunk next thing I knew I'm at a hotel...naked with a women In bed!"

"Oh then why didn't you stop seeing her!!" I raised my voice trying to calm down!

"Well I tried but something was pulling me back and before I knew it we kept meeting like it was fate...I'm so...sorry I know you probably hate me..but atleast understand that I never meant to hurt you" Shiro Replied with an apologetic voice.

"If you really didn't want to hurt me...th-then you shouldn't have done it!!! I shouted as I slammed my hand on the table causing people to stare.

"Calm down...please" he responded " your cau..sing a scene!"

"calm down... CALM DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!" I shouted annoyed "IT'S OVER!!" "Thanks for the tea"I replied as I slammed money on the table and walked away, out into the pouring rain!!

-----------FLASHBACK END-----------

Yep! and that's it "I can't believe what I heard" I muttered when my purple eyes started tearing up. I started to cry pouring out my heart into the dark raining sky.

When all of a sudden I heard a husky voice in front of me "What's a pretty lady doing crying in the rain?" "that's none of your business, STRANGER!!" I snapped back

"Ouch" he replied while another voice giggled and said "anyway this stranger is called Aominecchi" his voice was different from the other one his was a silly but cute tone."My name is Kise, what's your name?" He said smiling.

"Ta..miko" I replied quietly but loud enough for them to hear... "Well Tamiko-chan what are you doing all alone out here in this cold weather?" Kise said with a caring yet cute voice

I wiped my tears away and answered "well I...*sniffle* i'm on my way *sniffle* home with a...broken heart..." I replied tearing up again :'(

"Ahh don't cry, don't cry" Kise said worrying while Aomine replied "broken heart??" "yes...broken heart!!!" I said about to bawl my eyes out. "Aominecchi don't make her cry even more!!!" Kise said scolding Aomine. " ahh sorry Tamiko" he said apologising.

"It's ok...but I've got to go home now" I muttered while wiping my face. "Tamiko is it ok if we walk you home?" Kise suggested "huh?" me and Aomine said in chorus "err well I think it's too dangerous for a single girl to walk home alone" he said shyly and blushing

"Sure why not" she replied calmly yet blushing a bit after seeing Kise blush.

The two of them started walking me home chatting happily to eachother 15 minutes later we finally reached my house as I entered the gates and closed them behind me I turned around and thanked them for walking me home "Thanks again and I know we just met but if you ever want to hang out when your free you're welcome to, goodbye for now Kise-kun and aomine-kun"

"You're welcome, and bye bye Tamiko-Chan" they both replied as they started walking down the street.

I entered the house blushing from what they were calling me 'haha what a weird day!' I thought to myself trying to calm my blushing down while completely forgetting about my broken heart.

I had a bath and started to relax while listening to music and tried to forget about this hectic day and when I got out, I went to make dinner for myself and my two brothers kakiru-kun (16, brown Hair) and Taro-kun (15, Orange Hair) Well technically they are my half-brothers but we're close enough to be the real thing.

*Time Skip*

After dinner I watched Paranormal activity 4 and went to my bedroom and fell asleep

(A/n: Thanks for reading my very first Chapter and Fanfiction :D . Hope you like it so far, I look forward to writing more :) I hope I didn't write it too long haha! Bye Bye!)