Chapter 32:

3rd Person PoV:

A couple days after the party, everyone had prepared for their part for the plan.

They decided to let the plan take place on the upcoming Saturday.

Tamiko had convinced her family to enjoy a 'picnic' by the lake and She convinced Kylie to do the same with hers.

Then "unknowingly" the two families will meet and the plan takes action.

They all thought it was best to meet up at the lake beforehand near 4:30pm, giving them an hour to set up and go over the plan once more.

They even planned on putting up a stall just for the families, with real 'shop assistants'. It's one of the perks of knowing the Akashi family.

Tamiko even planned something extra for them, and those who helped her out with this plan if all went well.

Saturday

Tamiko's PoV:

I have so much to do in a short amount of time, I've got to make sure I know what to say and the order of events for today.

Then I've got to practise my special gift for them all.

"Tamiko, stop worrying everything is done and dusted. Your plan is starting soon so go and change!" Ayaka exclaimed grabbing my shoulders pushing me towards the bathroom with my clothes.

<Time Skip> *Plan starts from here*

Ayaka, Ichiro and I were sitting on a picnic blanket, we'd laid out with the food earlier, well nothing hot, yet, I told my parents to bring hot food not to seem suspicious or anything.

I heard a beep and we all looked up to see a familiar car with familiar faces. I put on a smile and hoped up going to my family to help them with things.

Once, we were sat down nibbling on some fruit I laid out. I kept quiet waiting for the others, looking around, checking my watch every two minutes.

"Tamiko, darling. Are you waiting for somebody?" My father asked.

I shook my head and spoke, " no, I'm not just wondering why there's a stall over there, never seen it before."

As of now they were late, and I knew it was getting awkward, they were looking at me expectantly. I avoided their gaze and when I was finally thinking of giving up I went for a quick walk.

After another ten minutes of boredom and anxiety, a car pulled up it was Kylie, mum, her fiancé and the kids.

Kylie and I made eye contact and I let loose a breath a didn't know I was holding.

I started walking back to my family once i let Kylie's family go by.

Kylie lead them away, past Dad and by the lake at least 15 metre distance, and started helping them set up their picnic.

I got back, pretending not to know what just happened.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing.."

"Don't lie to me, I don't need protecting and I definitely don't like being lied too either."

"Their here" Ayaka said pointing to Kylie.

I followed her finger and looked at the family. They were also looking our way.

I dropped my face a little and turned away.

"Why do I have to mess things up? Why am I always at fault." I mumbled picturing sad things to prickle my eyes.

They all started to say something.