Chapter 12:

(A/n: Noooo way! 1.4k have read this I think I just died of happiness!!!!!!)

Wednesday!

Tamiko's POV:

Today's the day! Where...

I'm going to apply for the new cafe 'Bubbly Sweet!'

It was 3:48pm, Ayaka and I were outside the cafe, It was cute looking! It had a pink/cream wall, with a purple 'Bubbly Sweet!' With red ribbons! As Me and Ayaka went inside through the double doors, We looked around! On the inside, It had colourful cupcakes on the walls! And their was gumdrop tables and..CHAIRS!! 'Cuutteee!!' We both thought in happiness! As our eyes Glinted from the cuteness!!

You can tell straight away how much time and money went into this! It was obviously going to be a popular store!

"Hello! Are you here to apply?" We both heard a sweet voice! We both turned to the female voice, she had Blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a pink sweater that had a Daisy on it and black leggings. Ayaka than spoke up "Yes!! We are!!" And I nodded, she then gave us forms to fill out "here, once you've filled these out head over to the door over there!" she said while pointing to the far door with a full line of females and few males!

We nodded! she was about to leave when I smiled with my head slightly tilted to Ayaka! The lady stood there for a few seconds with pink cheeks! She then spoke up "What's your names?" "I'm Ayaka!" "And I'm Tamiko!" We told her smiling.

"Well, You two seem fit for the job so I'll put in a good word for you, By the way I'm the Manager Kira but you can call me Ki-Chan or just 'Kira'!" She told us!

"Thanks Ki-Chan" I said smiling Happily same as Ayaka! She then whispered "No, Thank you!" I just heard, while Ayaka didn't even notice! I smiled and Kira left. We filled out the forms, which Kira seemed to notice and took them off our hands to photo copy!! Then handed one set back and we got in the line!

Kira's POV:

'Hmmm I wonder if we will get through all these people!' I thought as I noticed two more girls, one had Black hair while the other had Pink hair with purple tips! Except these girls felt different than the rest! 'hmmm interesting!!' I thought wandering over to them!

"Hello! Are you here to apply?" I asked sweetly! They both turned to me a little surprised, then the pink haired girl spoke up "Yes!! We are!!" And The other nodded, I then handed them the forms for them to fill out and said "Here, once you've filled these out head over to the door over there!" Then I pointed over to the interview area!

They nodded! I was about to leave when I noticed the Black haired Girl smile with her head tilted towards the other! I stood there thinking for a few seconds 'These girls bring out other's happiness and their own, great for business!! These girls are perfect!!' I thought while my cheeks were turning a slight pink!

I then spoke up "What's your names?" "I'm Ayaka!" Said the Pink haired "And I'm Tamiko!" the black haired said smiling. "Well, You two seem fit for the job so I'll put in a good word for you, By the way I'm the Manager Kira but you can call me Ki-Chan or just 'Kira'!" I told Them!

"Thanks Ki-Chan" Tamiko said smiling Happily, same as the other, Ayaka! I quietly whispered "No, Thank you!" Tamiko seemed to just hear!, While Ayaka didn't seem to even notice! Tamiko then smiled at me and I walked away! As soon as they finished filling out the forms I came back and asked if I could photocopy them and took them off their hands!! Then After I handed their forms back to them and they got in line!

'Intriguing...What does their future hold I wonder!!! it seems i'll have to find out later!! Well better put in the good word for them before I get too busy!!' I thought smirking! Then I entered a room, which lead to another room where the interview's were being held...