Chapter 22:

Ayaka's PoV:

The following night..

"Ayaka..? Do you think Kylie would...you know forgive me?" Tamiko asked me

"What for ruining her dress in Kindy?" I responded

"Well, yes but I didn't mean that...i mean't for what I said to her back at the fashion show"

"Huh? what do mean?"

"Oh right I didn't tell you did i?" she said rubbing her neck, "well I said some mean and unnecessary things to her and she just left and well I felt a little sorry for what happened!"

"Like what exactly did you say?"

"That she ruined my childhood and wrecked everything! But it was only because she said I was ruining her modelling career!"

"And this happened tonight?" I said

Tamiko stayed silent and only nodded.

Geez...what to do...what to do??

"Ahh, what about you apologise to each other! we'll go to her house tomorrow and sort it out"

"Ahh tomorrow We can't, Work and I also promised I'd take my brothers to the aquarium and to the movies! We'll be home kinda late but You can come too if you like?"

"Oh..i see, then wednesday? And sure sounds fun! I'll tag along too!" I said

"Okay and wednesday...wednesday...wednesday... yep that should be fine!" She said happily!

"Thanks..this is why your my best friend in the whole world!!" she cheered and I just giggled!

Tamiko's POV:

The Next day..!

I had just finished my shift at work and started heading home.

On my way home, I saw a little girl in the park crying so I went up to her...

"Hello, What's wrong? Can you speak?" I asked worried!

"Y-yes my Cat ran a-away from m-me!" She sniffled out, pointing towards the tree branch..

"Well, how about I rescue your kitty for you?"

She looked up at me for the first time nodding, then looked at me funny..

I just smiled

I started climbing the tree from branch to branch very carefully until I was level with her kitty.

I scooped the fur ball up trying not to scare it then carefully climbed one handed backdown!

Once I hit floor bottom I handed her cat to her and said "Make sure to hold on to your kitty properly otherwise you'll lose them again and again"

I was about to leave when she hugged me around my waist and said "you look like my mummy...could you be related?"

Huh? her mummy, not possible I don't have any siblings! And as far as I know I've only met family on Kakiru and Taro's side..no way what am I thinking!

"I'm sorry little one... but I'm not related to your mummy, I have no sisters, nor aunty's only uncles and step-brother's!" I said smiling to her as she released me from her hug

"Well I better be going as of you!" I said

"Ok bye~bye! Thanks Mummy's look alike!"

I waved and headed off home...

40 minutes later

"Come on boys we have to get going!" I said tapping my foot at the bottom of the stairs impatiently!