Chapter 15:

Reunion continuation!...

Ayaka's P.O.V:

I watched as both Tamiko-chan and Kylie-chan left the room minutes apart

"Geez this isn't gonna end good!!" I muttered and sighed then started to walk out of the room!

"Ayaka where are you going?!" Said Seijuurou

"Well she's my friend and she needs me! Also that girl her name is Kylie Mikuu, correct?" I replied

"Indeed! Is there gonna be a problem here?" he pressed chillingly, leaving me to shudder!

"No, Just a childhood friend! So it's nothing we can't deal with!" I said walking out the room leaving to check on Tamiko, asking the maids which way they went!

Tamiko's P.O.V:

As I exited his house thanking his maids for having me and to pass on the message! I called Ichiro to ask if he could come and pick me up and said he'll get his brother to drive him so he won't take to long! I was thinking about how that girl knows me and how we acted towards each other, and then I noticed a familiar car waiting outside, the fancy closed gates! I stopped walking and glanced at it. It was a burgundy colour and it's style was like a sport car but it had more of a family ring to it and then I remembered it all...!

*****FlashBack Start!*****

It all started in kinder-garden...

One sunny day that turned disastrous! It was break time and my last cookie went missing and since my brother was sitting next to be I accused him...

My friend Kylie was drinking her usual juice as my brother and I started fighting! We then started pushing each other, until things got bad! Bro pushed me so hard that I knocked Kylie's table and not only spilled her juice but wrecked her new favourite dress! that was from her father she rarely sees all that much!

In the end, she cried and I tried to apologise and comfort her but she rejected it and threw me away like a doll! That was when I started crying due to the sharp pain in my lower back! My brother Kakiru came to my aid, once he realised my agony and helped me up! But it only got worse

The teachers, then dealt with the problem and went to change Kylie into some dry clothes, while they washed her dress. While tending to my back as it ached in agony! Our parents were informed and I was sent home to have a doctor look at my back for safety precautions!

The very next day I was told to stay home due to my back injury!

So I told Kakiru to tell me what happens even if there being mean about yesterday!

And when he got home he told me everything!! how Kylie was spreading nasty rumours about me wrecking her dress deliberately and acting like I had hurt my back just to cover it up!

So the very next day i went to school to sort it out even though my back was killing so I had to have my heat pack on it every two seconds!

Kylie was with her friends gossiping about me so I went to stop them!

"Kylie! what happen yesterday was not my fault, it was a accident..! It could happen to anyone! I'm sorry if I ruined ya pretty dress but it wasn't on pur..pose! No need to tell mean things about me!!" I told her

(a/n: by the way they are really young in this flashback, so they probably won't be able to speak properly, well unless they're fast learners :))

"What you talking 'bout? I not being mean!"she replied.

"Yes, you tell them lies, how I did it on purpose, when I didn't at all!' I yelled back annoyed.