Chapter 17:

Tamiko's P.o.V:

School has just finished, I ended up ignoring Ayaka for unknown reasons, So I decided to wait for Sempai at the front gates!

As I waited I watched many students pass by wearing the same school uniform, It's main colours were blue, white and green! The females had to wear a white blouse that had green and black lining one under the other, on each sleeve. The skirt was quite similar, it came down just above the knees, while the lining was at the bottom! The jumper was a relaxing coral blue! It was also soft and comfortable to be in! There was also one more thing...We had to wear a leafy light green loose tie! It all blended together quite well!

While the boys had to wear a black jacket with a coral blue strip near the zip on both sides, they wore Black trousers to go with it! Quite simple actually but you could wear your club uniform usually sport though!

I was bored to the point where I was laying on the grass, counting the clouds until I heard a whistle right behind me! As I tilted my head I saw Claire standing there with a hand on her hip! she opened her lips and said "So! You were here the whole time! Geez I thought you forgot and left!"

I giggled cutely then stood up. "Hehe..I'm guessing you didn't receive my message?"

"Huh? message? my phone didn't even buzz?" She gave me a confused look and grabbed her phone then realised it was dead and blushed of embarrassment!! I just stood there laughing till I had enough!

Eventually we started walking our way to the ice cream parlour, we both ordered triple chocolate fudge!! Then we paid and took a seat! I think i almost started drooling as the waitress came and gave us our heavenly ice creams! I ate one massive mouthful, died and went to heaven!!!

Soon enough we started chatting and found out we have so much things in common!...

I love chocolate, she loves chocolate!

I love strawberries, she loves strawberries!

I love Pancakes with syrup, so does she!

I love cooking, she loves cooking!

She loves watching anime, as do i!

She loves Purple, I love purple!

She loves reading, I love reading Manga

She loves roller coasters, me too!

There's so many more too like haunted houses, candy floss, s'mores, fireworks, sparklers, candy apples, etc...

We then started asking each other questions but the one that was one of the hardest to answer was when she asked about my family..!

"My father remarried to a model and had two kids, one is my age and the other is a year younger..!" I explained

"And what about your real mother? did she remarry too?" she asked another question into her previous one

"Oh..my mother didn't make it after I was born..." I said starting to sadden!

"Oh I'm so-so sorry Tamiko! I-I didn't know!" She responded shocked!

"It's fine, it's not like I go telling everyone about my life, so I expected as much!" I said giving her a weak smile

"I know I've already said this but if you ever need somebody to talk to I'm always here..?!" she reassured me with a really really gentle smile.

I gave one back a bit stronger than before, and spoke up "You're right so here goes nothing...okay so my recent boyfriend I was dating cheated on me, so we broke up and now he's trying to get back into my life! but all he's doing is messing with it!! and now it turns out his sister is my arch-rival who hates me for spilling juice on her when we were like 5/6! and I get the feeling I won't be seeing the last of them!!" When I finished I felt some of my stress just fade away into relief!