Chapter 20:

(A/n: Hello! Sorry for the very late update...again! I have had loads of homework and and exams! It's gotten to the point where it's delaying my story progress a lot!! But don't worry, hopefully this week will be better!! Because My exams just finished!! Also I'm Really, Really Sorry for the lateness!!😖!!)

Ayaka's P.o.V:

Okay! So it's Friday and Tamiko and I are heading from school towards the modelling agency!

20 minutes Later!

"Tamiko hurry up! we didn't come here to buy food! REMEMBER! We were supposed to be there earlier!!"

"Wits..wine..where..only..Dowwn...da..woad!" she muffled out. Then, i paid and dragged her out of the cafe!

When we got there we gave them apologetic faces and i said "We're Sorry! Tamiko Said that she knew a short cut but in the end we only became late!😓" I said believably and sweetly! Then smirked at Tamiko!

Who seemed in to be in outer-space, I followed her gaze and noticed the girl from before! Kylie! Then tapped Tamiko in the arm before saying...

"Do you wanna go speak to her?"

She Jumped in surprise and shook her head left and right!

"Why not you could try talk it out with her?" I gave her a pleading look but she shook her head again and said "Not until I've talked it out with her brother!" and then started walking to our set but as I went to follow I heard I voice behind me!

...

"OMG! I didn't know they had someone as pretty as you here! I mean the others were pretty but you top them all!...wait do I know you from somewhere?.."

I sweat dropped then replied "Thank you but we might have met at Seijuurou's Party last week?.."

"I thought I recognised you from somewhere..when did you start working here!" she said all cheerful!

"Actually Only Yesterday, but it's only one job and I'm not sure if I'm any good! I've got to go now! Tami..i mean they are waiting for me! bye it was nice meeting you!" I stumbled out then ran off!

All I heard was "Okay, GoodBye!"

'She's still like Tamiko! And man that was close!'i thought walking on set!

Time flew by and we were all ready for work! It was nice of one of our co-workers to drop us off!! Seeing as she was heading into town! so she said she'd drop by!

Tamiko's P.o.V:

"Thank you for stopping by, Miranda! Make sure you come visit us again!!" I shouted as she drove away with her ice tea and cinnamon donuts!

I walked inside and closed the door behind me as Ayaka was too busy to say good bye. I skipped over to the counter and starting serving the only customer there!

"Good Afternoon Madame, Sir, What would you like to buy today?"

"Hmm..1 latte, 1 Chocolate milkshake and 2 Cream Puffs, Please!" The customer ordered as her companion just smiled at me, I smiled back and said...

"That will come to a total of $23.95!"

She gave me the money and I placed her order on the chefs Rack!

"If you will please follow me to your seats!" I said cheerfully and left the counter and walked towards a table with red and pink ribbons and donut table cloth! It was really cute!

They followed and took a seat "Your Order Shouldn't take too long Madame, Sir! Please enjoy the view!" I smiled then turned and walked away!

*Time Skip to Tuesday!*