Chapter 28:

(Hello, I'd like to apologise for the really late post :( I have NO excuses!! Please Enjoy.!)

"Well, It all started when..."

~~~~~Flashback Start~~~~~

It was 1989, nine years before Tamiko was born into existence...Rosily and Mike were happily traveling as friends, as family and as a couple..!

They had only started traveling 5 months ago but were determined to visit everywhere!

3 years later!

They were still traveling the world! they had been all over Korea and were currently in Moscow!

They had now accepted each others feelings and started properly dating!

Another 3 years later

They had now become an official couple and Mike was set on finding the perfect place to propose!

2 1/2 years later

He had proposed three times two of which he got rejected...she felt rushed but knew how much they loved each other and accepted the third and final!

Mike and Rosily were happily engaged and felt like they wanted a family before having the marriage

So for 2 or more months they tried but as far as Mike knew, she wasn't pregnant..

But everything changed a month later..!

They had settled down so they could create their family in California, America. Mike got a job as a writer, Rosily continued with her modeling career for a while!

Everything was perfect until...one night...when Mike was on a business trip..?!

Mike's POV:

"Honey, I'll be leaving now otherwise I'll be late for the meet!" He shouted fixing his tie, turning my body to face My fiancé!

"Okay, Sweetie! Have fun! I'm sure your book will become a big hit!" Rosily said then softly kissed my cheek, I pulled her closely to me then locked lips..!

Hmm she tastes Sweet, she must have been making cookies again! I don't see why she doesn't go into the cooking industry after all she makes the best of the best!!

I chuckled pulling back giving her one more squeeze before heading to my car "I'll be back in 2 weeks!" I waves and drove off.

It was 12pm when I left the house, after a 5 hour drive! I'm here preparing for dinner, fixing my suit I headed for the door leading out into the hall!

I'll be staying in a four star hotel, it's fancy but it's not as extravagant as the ones in America..! Though some are over the top but they make you feel good about yourself and your atmosphere..

Anyway, I headed down for dinner..nothing unusual yet! I was lead to my seat where my manager was waiting for me with the biggest grin...there it is my death bed!?!

"Why is it every time you smile like that it spikes the hairs on the back of neck?!" I cringed and sat across from her

"Hey! Just so you know, I've just done you the greatest thing ever!" She replied

"Amanda..you better have not overdone it this time!

"Chill! last time wasn't that bad!!"

"You made me RIDE an elephant holding a monkey wearing a hat! just for you OWN entertainment! You made me seem like an idiot! Posting those photos online..!!" I exclaimed making a few heads turn..

"It was something I'd only ever imagine you doing, since your quite lousy turning up to places late..! don't worry it's not that this time! it's just a photo shoot to boost your popularity, your picture is gonna be on every billboard, tv screen! It will help when you go pro!"