Chapter 27:

Tamiko's Pov:

"Mandy-chan! Is that you?!" I yelled in shock!

As the little familiar girl, went and hugged my mother..It can't be her!!

"Tami-chan? wait, are you hear to see mummy?" she said slightly turning her head, sideways and confused

"Yea..wait Mummy..?!" I stood frozen! That means shes my-my...not again! I mean she's cute and adorable but to be the only child between my mother and father...is getting rather lonely.?! Especially, since now they both have had kids with someone else..!

I clenched my fists and faced my mother! "She's my sister..?!"

She wrapped her arms around Mandy-chan protectively then spoke up "yes, she's my daughter and your half-sister..!"

"How long have you been here, exactly?...and to have her and let her grow up here?!" I yelled as calmly as I could..!

"Well...i guess I could tell you...shes 7 and I've been here for 13 years" she told me

I felt warm water fall upon my cheeks as I clenched my fists harder, letting my nails dig into my palm...i felt them sting but ignored it, as I felt the warm, wet, reddy substance stain my hands

I continued eye-contact, as my mother stared at me like she was boring into my soul...unlocking every. little. secret! she had a shocked look, probably from the tears stain my face..!

"A-all thi-is time-e I thou-ought you-u were dea-d, b-but not-t once did-d yo-u come a-nd visit-t! W-why? D-do you hate-e m-me?! Was-s I the-e mistake-ke of-f this-s fam-ily!!?" I stuttered out words, waiting for the response that felt like it was going to claw at my heart, until there was nothing left inside..but I never did get one, instead...

She lifted one of her hands and started reaching out for me but I moved back with every inch she moved closer, leaving me in a black hole...that the light couldn't seem to reach..!

She moved her lips to speak but I just looked at the floor...hands feeling just as numb as my soul!..leaving my heart to fend for itself!

"Tamiko.., I..to be honest, you were the child I always dreamed of! Even now, but I could never even take the risk of seeing you during my time back here..!" She spoke but I just lifted my head and shouted why?! by this time Mandy-chan had retreated with a nearby maid..tears dripping down her face..

I'm sorry Mandy, I never meant any of this..!

"Why?!" she mimicked me "because, after I ran out on you and your father...i knew I didn't deserve your friendship, love or loyalty! I never meant to mess up but I could never step a foot towards you..i knew it was too much for me! so I moved on like your father did..get married, have kids! but I never ever could get you off my mind!" She shouted them lowered her voice half way through her speech..

I couldn't take anymore! Why am I always surrounded by liars!!

I ran out the room, passing Kylie and her little brother...also leaving my father behind..as I fled to the car...not long after, he came to my need and we drove home in silence!

I don't know what to believe anymore why me? I cried quietly hugging my knees, we just got home and I ran straight to my bedroom and locked the door!

I could see my brothers confused looks but even more so, when they saw dad..!

The next couple hours past, I woke up, it seems I cried myself to sleep! it was still Thursday but the time now 7:47pm!

Suddenly I jolted to my wardrobe and looked on the floor at a wooden box! Inside it, it revealed the family's sewing machine..!

I had a dream of when we moved into this house, it seems I was the one who placed the machine in a hurry and forgot about it..whoops!..I then set it up knowing it would clear my mind..grabbed the right threads and the ripped dress for tomorrow!

And..Wah-La!

Done! And might I say fabulous work! I knew taking sewing lessons last year would come in handy...someday..!

I decided to take a shower then head down stairs for dinner!

*Time pass*

I headed down stairs to where the boys were all eating dinner and joined them.

It was a little awkward but after a little time of listening to the Telly from the dining table, it became more lively!

Well..that was until I heard something very..?!

"Tamiko, I think it's time to tell you and the boys what happened before any of you were born.." my father said quite sternly, I nodded my head as the boys were still confused as earlier!

"Well, it all started when..."

(A/n: Okay, here is your Sunday update!! Hope you liked it!! So what will their past be like?! Until next Sunday!! Remember to Comment and Vote!!😆Bye!!😋)