Chapter 13:

(A/n: I'm Really sorry for the long wait I've been fairly busy! With homework!!! Sorry for not posting this when I planned too!!Anyways, Thank you for reading my fanfic this far I'm realllly happy!!!! xD!!)

Tuesday:

Tamiko's P.O.V:

Ok! So 6 days ago, me and Ayaka-chan went to the newly opened 'bubbly sweet', applied and got the job with 3 others! When I said newly opened I meant because it's first proper opening is today at 4pm!!! but first I have got to school and deal with my club activities before and after! so I'm basically on a tight schedule! so I should talk less and move more, like for a starters wake up!!!

I opened my eyes to realise my alarm clock didn't exactly go off 'hmm that's strange!!' I turned my head and it was 6:16am! Geez I know it ain't much but 14 more minutes would have done great! Oh well, Time to get up!

I sat up in bed and turned my alarm off so I won't have to come back. Then I got in shower and when I got out it was 6:28am! I did my usual routine and went to school for my activities!!

*****Time skip to last period*****

Phew! Almost time for my Shogi club! 5 more minutes!!! I sit there watching the clock *tick tock* *tick tock*

As soon as we heard the school bell the teacher signalled, allowing us to leave!

As Ayaka and I was walking together until we split ways! I headed for my club room door and noticed a note on the door 'Due to preparations for the competition, we will have to postpone club activities for today but will continue Thursday, Thank you!'

'Huh strange! I feel like this is not a coincidence haha! oh well it's probably nothing like that!!' I thought happily skipping home to get ready for work!

*****Time skip To Bubbly Sweet*****

I started walking inside the cute store to be met by Ayaka and Mark 'Aww! look at her blush!' I giggled at the thought "Hello! Ayaka, Mark-San!'

(a/n:I know sounds abit weird oh well right?!) "Hello! just call me Mark! same for you too Aya-chan!" He replied she blush even more! "Okay Mark well I think we should start preparing!!" she responded blushing a deep red!

We all started walking! Mark went the other way towards Fabio Vientze! Then I turned to Ayaka and said "Soo... aya-chan what should we do first!" I said giggling as she went a deep pinkish-red colour!! She turned to me as I laughed and started walking very fast towards the locker room to deposit my things!!

Soon enough, It was 4 o'clock and we opened our cafe to many customers even a few familiar heads popped up!

First it was Kuroko and Kagami but they left 40 minutes after! Kagami left complaining about how he didn't get to eat enough due to Kuroko telling him about manners and not to give us a hard time!

Second it was Yang-hi though he couldn't stop being a slight pink every time we were near him 'cute!'

And lastly it was Kise and Ichiro obviously they came 12 minutes apart from each other but ended up meeting one another! Kise was in disguise, well tried to be he was wearing a poncho, big black tinted glasses and a Mexican burrito hat!

••••FlashBack Start••••

I was just taking one customers orders when Kise came through the door after I was finished I greeted him and took his order but ended up talking for a little while! Then Ichiro also entered the shop with his sister, Mika-chan!

He noticed me and saw me talking to Kise! He came and said hello and he introduced himself to Kise and he did the same thing. Soon enough they started talking about boy stuff and I took the time to leave...! I take another look at Ichiro as he was smiling, his hair is short and a golden brown colour but his hair is long enough to be straightened! He is wearing a plain t-shirt orange with casual blue jeans!