Chapter 3:

(Hello Readers xD)

W-why is Kise-Kun here!!!

And what business does he have with the basketball club???

"Come on let's see what's happening already!!!" Tamiko yelled impatiently as she ran into the building!

With her friends not far behind "wait up Tamiko!!"

As they entered they had encounter a few eyes only to hear Kise yell "Tamiko-Chan!!!" "Oh hi Kise-Kun" I replied as he hugged me to death!

"I-i can't-t breath-e!!" I yelped! "oh sorry Tamiko-Chan" he said while releasing me and scratching his head, while wearing a apologetic face.."well as long as I'm breathing it's fine!" I said while smiling.

"Ahh Tami-Chan is that you??" The Female coach asked "Yep it's me Ri Ri!!" Tamiko said cheerfully! "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Riko-Chan or Ri-Chan!!" she snapped at Tamiko "hehe sorry Ri-Chan" Tamiko replied giggling from Riko's embarrassed face!!

"Anyway, do you guys know each other???"she asked curiously

"Well sort of but at the same time not really...aha" Tamiko replied confusingly "I mean we met last night!"

"Oh ok?!" Riko responded confused "also one more thing what brings you here I thought you would be playing tennis?" "oh I wanted to introduce my friends to the team" Tamiko said happily!!

"Sure, why not" Riko said "I'm Riko Aida, nice to meet you..." "oh right this is Ayaka-Chan and this is Ichiro-Kun!!" Tamiko introduced them

"Ok, Ayaka-Chan, Ichiro-Kun these are my old friends from school, Junpei Hyuga, Teppei Kiyoshi, Shun Izuki, Shinji Koganei and Rinnosuke Mitobe, oh and Satoshi Tsuchida."

"Hello nice to meet you!" Both Ayaka and Ichiro replied in sync!!

"Same here" the team replies

"Oh Tamiko, there's also a new edition to the family, the first years Kōki Furihata, Hiroshi Fukuda, Kōichi Kawahara, and our two regular freshmen Taiga Kagami and Tetsuya Kuroko!" Riko introduces "oh hello nice to meet you I'm Tamiko Yuri!" I told them happily smiling "a-ahh he-hello!" Furihata, Fukuda and Kawahara replied nervously.

"Hello, Nice to meet you" Kuroko said popping out of nowhere!! "ahh hello sorry I didn't see you there!" Tamiko Finished "its fine I'm use to it" he replied emotionless and I nodded

"So that means your Kagami-Kun, right?"

Tamiko to Kagami " yep nice to meet you!" Kagami said facing away with a hint of red in his cheeks which caused Tamiko to laugh/giggle!

"Anyway Kise-kun, why are you here???" she asked him

"Oh, I came to see kurokocchi, before our practice game!" he answered

"Practice game??" I replied "yep" he replied.

"Oh well Ayaka-Chan, Ichiro-Kun and I must go now or Claire will kill us for being late for class" Tamiko said

"Huh? You mean Claire as in tennis captain and why Class and not practice??" Riko Asked dumbfounded

"Wait your in a club Tamiko-Chan"

"Yes the tennis club Kise-kun"

"Oh right and yeah her, you see we have practice after school but Claire's in our class, so she will be annoyed if we end up in detention and not at practice!" Tamiko Explained the situation

"Wow! Harsh!" Riko responded

"I know right and lately I've been getting busted for being late!!!, The teachers are soooo strict nowadays...!!" Tamiko complained!!

Then Ayaka butted in "that's only because you show up half way through the lesson with a petty reason for being late!!"

"Hey who's side are you on!!!"

Then the whole gym was filled with giggles! "hey this is a serious matter, don't laugh!!!" Tamiko yelled before giving in.

*Time Skip to Class*

"Phew, just made it" Tamiko relaxed and sat down and got ready for class

Just as the teacher walks in and notices Tamiko-Chan " oh Tamiko you're actually on time for once, are you feeling ok?" the teacher mentioned raising an eyebrow.

"Sensei I'm fine *giggle* I just felt like being on time for once!"

"Ok well, that's good I guess and anyway let's start class listen carefully as I call out your name..." The teacher said

(Sorry another)

*Time Skip to After-School Practice*

"Yaayyyy time to have fun!!!" Tamiko said as she left the lockers for practice

Walking on to the courts everyone paired up and started stretching and practising with one another.

*Time Passes*

In the distance, there was a familiar face watching from afar. Kise watched a certain player with skills, he didn't know she had until...today! Only to see the capability of her ability expanding with each hit!

(A/n: Hello, Thanks for reading I hope you like chapter 3 and leave a comment if you wish! xD Good bye for now!)