Chapter 14:

(A/n: This reunion is gonna be in two parts so I'm gonna try my best to add a few more p.o.vs in both parts!! okay!! 😋 )

Tamiko's P.O.V:

Saturday: Afternoon

Ok, So here I am...telling Ayaka about the competition while clearing tables at work, except leaving out a few details about the deal!

"Ok! So you beat that guy, you won't tell me about in that sho..gu competition!" She asked confused but seemingly happy

"It's not Sho...gu!! It's Shogi!!" I snapped back! who new i'd get annoyed over something like this! But luckily she just shrugged it off and giggled in embarrassment and replied "sorry!"

"Well, what are you gonna do now?" she questioned and I replied "what do you mean?"

As she carries on "Well! It's just your goal is complete! So are you gonna continue or quit?"

"Do I have to choose?" I asked

"Well, that's your choice isn't it" she replied "Anyway...Moving on! Tomorrow I was supposed to be going to the movies and then shop with Soya but she cancelled so I was wondering if you would come with me?!?!"

"I'm sorry I can't, I've already got plans!" I said apologetically

"Huh? since when!!" she yelled confused

"Geez! you make it sound like I never leave the house!! and ever since the competition and the deal we made!"

"Competition...we...who's this we!! spill Tamiko!" she confusingly shouted at me!

"Oops did I not tell you about the deal I made with Akashi!" I replied acting shocked

"No you apparently did not! So is Akashi his first or last name? Sounds so familiar!"

'Umm..What Just Happened...Not only Did I Just Spill His Name! But the deal we also made!' I thought cursing myself 'dammit!!'

I started to explain what happened with and about the deal but still plan to go to the reunion!

Akashi's P.O.V:

Saturday: Night time:

6:43pm

Eating dinner with my family, more like just my mother...again, though she's rarely home like father! Usually I'm all alone at home eating with the main maid that's looked after me properly ever since I was born. So I'm practically used to the no-mother/father thing as I'm in a big house with few maids but no family not even a brother nor sister at that fact! and if there was I've never heard of them before!!

Without the main maid I probably would have been sick all the time! I am really great full! She's like a second mother to me always spoiling me on birthdays and special holidays!

She has brown long curly hair with dip dyed golden blonde tips! she wears a cream and pink maid outfit which she made herself! I admire her, she always gives me the benefit of the doubt! She looks very young though she is at 33 years of age!

She never forgets my birthday or the important dates I have, she's always there for me every time I need her the most! She's my everything, the only thing I could ever love until proven otherwise

My real mother is currently sitting across from me, we both know how awkward it is when it's not supposed to be! So she decided to talk.

"Dear, isn't this meal you made delicious!"

"I wouldn't know I've eaten it too many times to even remember!" I talked back slightly cold

"...I'm sorry...we are just busy with work all the time we thought you knew that" she said sounding sincere