Chapter: 21

(A/n:I'm sorry it seems I have let you guys down! *sigh* *sniffle sniffle* I've been a little too lazy because of a writers block it seems my brain was fried from exams and tests! I lost a little of my motivation!! But I tried my best so...so please keep reading my Fan fiction book!!!)

Kylie's PoV:

Okay so today's the fashion show! Obviously our side will be more enjoyable! I mean who doesn't like Blueberry Blue creations Seriously! Anyway, right now I'm Kinda happy Since the last time I checked there wasn't anyone major cool!!

I mean unless they do something with that new girl Ayaka, as she is Akashi's 'friend!'

So, she probably knows someone who can sponsor them through Akashi! Oh well, I highly doubt it will happen! She even said so herself...that she's only there for a one-time job!

So no need to worry, Unless that's the job she was talking about...Then it might be in their favour! Well, I doubt it as Rosily is the best model all around!! She's so pretty and perfect! I still can't believe she's engaged to daddy..!

But My Mother was a bit too rash sometimes but at the same time...she was also perfect in my eyes!

I wish she was still with me, brother and father...

I wish she could have met this amazing person who matched her, but...

I was about to Cry but pulled myself together!!

She's Moved on...

And we have to too...

We'll meet again Someday for...sure!

"Oh it's 12:00 already! I've got to be there for 2:30, so I should have some extra time before I head down there...hmmm...what to do?" I said waiting for the answer to my prays!

"How about reading a book or even setting off early, It's not like you have to be there exactly on time, and if your dedicated then prove it!" My Manager Carrie said interrupting my thoughts.

I just smiled brightly!

then she added...

"But don't do anything to aggravate your injury or you'll end up in the hospital again..." she saddened which made me sadden a bit too but I still kept a bright smile and replied the most cliche answer "don't worry, I won't!"

Eventually I was ready and we were heading off in the car!

As soon as we got there I noticed an all too familiar black haired girl entering the building and ran after her!!

When I found 'her' I noticed she was talking with someone but I couldn't exactly see either of their faces!

As soon as they walked away, I followed them around the corner but they had seemed to disappear!

'What!!' I thought darting my eyes around

Then realised I was in the backstage change rooms!

No way! If that is her then there's a chance She is performing tonight!

I sighed and walked back to Carrie a little depressed!

*Time Skip*

The show had just started and models from 'Hit or miss' were the first to walk the walk and talk the talk!

I had to give points for originality but I would never admit it in front of them!

Soon enough our side had started sharing the stage, And then that's when it was clarified, it was her and she's here...