Chapter : Alternate Ending Aomine

'Knock'

'Knock'

'Knock'

Opening the door i see a tall figure, with broad shoulders and midnight blue hair. But to the low moonlit night you could barely tell who the figure was. But as if it was second nature i knew who the figure was.

"Ah, Aomine. What brings you to my door at," i checked the time on my phone, " 9'o clock at night?"

"Tamiko, I was wondering if you would like to, you know..Spend sometime with me?" He says his cheeks giving a light pinky glow.

Giggling, i spoke up, "Okay. what did you have in mind?"

He gave a little smirk as he lifted three movies up into view, "Movies 'n chill"

I felt heat rise to my face, i didn't know he could make me feel like this. "U-uh, sure." I stumbled out my words.

He smirked as i let him in, leading him through the house to the living room. Once we were there we put the movie 'Orphan' on, and cuddled on the couch. I was against it at first but he just pulled me into him. I could feel my heart beating really fast, as if yearning for him and i was afraid he'd hear it too.

Did that mean i liked Aomine? Or was it just lust?  Ignoring my thoughts i turned my eyes to the screen. 

An hour and half later, my belly grumbled though our second movie 'The Conjuring', i stood up ready to walk to the kitchen for food, when a hand pulled me back towards them. I tripped at the force that was used and toppled all over Aomine. We locked eyes, he soon flipped us over so my back was against the couch and he was hovering over me. He eyed my lips slightly and started leaning forward. It felt as if it was meant to happen, that we'd both be leaning in towards each other like this. Our lips locked, it wasn't soft but it wasn't forced. It was sweet but sexy at the same time. His tongue asked for entrance and i immediately let it in. Our tongues collided in a sloppy hot mess, fighting for dominance, but knowing he'd won, i'd given in. His tongue scavenged my mouth as if looking for something, then we pulled away. My face was as bright as a tomato and i knew it, I'd never experienced something like that and it was thrilling, i wanted more. No i needed more.

"I think I'm in love with you," i whisper covering my face.

He gently pulled my hands away giving me a sweet chaste on the lips, "Me too. I'm utterly in love with you."

Feeling embarrassed i gave him a hug, clinging on to him.

"You look cute when you blush, i'd love to see what it'd be like if we made love~" He purred in my ear, his hot breath felt like molten lava against my skin sending shivers all through my body. I felt like i was going to burst as he picked me up and we headed towards my bedroom immediately.

The rest of that night became history as it was pretty much how you expected it to be; Hot. Sexy. And Extremely Amazing.