Chapter 6:

Tamiko's POV

'when I was hugging him earlier, he was so warm yet i thought his heart was beating really fast like mine! It's as if he....was just as scared as me! Yet he wasn't the one with the creepy hand on his shoulder!' I thought, yet my heart was beating as fast as his!!

We continued walking and entered another room, it had mirrors on the walls and on the other side of the room was a really big mirror, next to it was a door. As we walked, each mirror had a different effect! It was cool and fun to play with!

We started getting closer and closer to the big mirror and all of sudden there was a face in the mirror behind us and when we looked behind, nothing was there, yet when we turned back it was smiling at us creepily 'creepy!' We both thought I shuddered!

I started walking towards the mirror out of curiosity, Shin wasn't far behind me and when we was a metre away from the mirror, the face disappeared and a scary ghost looking face popped up and screamed!!! I jumped as it scared the day lights out of me!!!!

Then we both moved on shaken and into what seemed to be the last room it was long, like a maze and had a scary sounds *dun dun dun* *screech* *Screams*. It had pictures of devils and monsters if you turned the wrong way and and had dark statues to trick people!!! And it had slime oozing out of the walls!!

After we finished I realised my heart was still beating really fast and my face was flushed red!! 'Don't tell me that there's a chance that I...' I was thinking when I heard a voice call my name "Miko...Tamiko!" It was Shin "oh sorry!

yes" I replied "it's fine but are you ok your like beet-root red?" "Ahh I'm fine..i guess I'm just really warm!!" I responded. He looked at me with suspicion but I just looked away!

"Well, I think we've been everywhere today, so let's get some ice cold drinks to cool us down and then let's go, walk in a nearby park! ok!!" I suggested "ok!" he replied and we went and bought some drinks and left for the park, down the road!!

We walked and chatted and laid in the shade under a big tree!! We looked at the passing clouds for some pictures! and we stayed there till around 6:48pm then shin started walking me to my house when we arrived we swapped numbers to keep in touch said our goodbyes, we even hugged!! I liked his hugs they were gentle, yet passionate and warm, really, really warm!!

He waited till I went inside and then left, he was a gentlemen, I like that kinda thing in guys, it's sweet!!

Midorima's POV

Today I went to the amusement park with my blind date, Tamiko! she's pretty, cute and my type!! I believe we went on every single ride, roller coaster and the Haunted house, her reaction was really cute! Oh and all of the stalls too!!! It was fun, she was fun!! I believe, Tamiko and I had a few sparks and a little bit of chemistry together!

After the amusement park, we went to a park down the road. we chatted and learnt a lot about one another, I also learnt that she goes to Seirin High school, where The Phantom Sixth Man, Kuroko goes!! Then after I took her home and she exchanged numbers with me for future references and then said goodbye!! we even hugged! all I could think then was 'she smells really nice, she looked really cute today too and she's definitely a keeper!'

I waited till she entered the house like a gentlemen would and then went home!!

(A/n: Hello readers! Hope you like Chapter 6 and The Whole Series Soo Far!!! :D Awesome if you do!!! Anyway, Thanks for Reading I hope you Continue to :) bye for now!! If you have any thing to suggest or ask me, feel free to!! Also I would like to see Midorima and Tamiko together too, but we've got to give the others a chance!! :))