Chapter 8:

Tamiko POV

Today after school I felt hungrier than usual, So I went to Maji Burger!! I went and ordered a strawberry Milkshake and a burger! I waited for my order and then took it and sat down! As I was eating my burger, I heard my name, I stopped eating and saw Kuroko sitting diagonal from me! I shrieked "Kuroko! When did you get there?!"

"I was here before you" he responded emotionless "oh! then I'll move!" I suggested, only to be stopped by Kuroko 'It's fine! Stay, Kagami's late anyway!"

"Ok then! isn't he the tall one" I said smiling "Yes" he replied "thought so! Sorry! I'm adjusting this happens when I meet a lot of people!" I said blushing

"Oh, hello! Tamiko!!" We both heard a voice! It was Kagami, he didn't even realise Kuroko was there, I started laughing!! only to hear him say! "Heyy!! What's so funny!" while lifting an eyebrow!

"Ahh, Sorry it's just Kuroko is here!" I said "huh? really?" he said looking around "I'm right here Kagami!" Kuroko said still emotionless "when did you get here?!?!" Kagami asked shocked even though it happens every time they meet!! "I was here all along!" Kuroko Replied! "See what I mean" I said giggling, "I mean! I heard you had a low aura! But this way cooler from what I had imagined!!"

Kagami placed down his tray and sat himself next to me! I looked at his tray surprised to see a PILE OF BURGERS!!And said "how much do you need to eat to be satisfied?!" I chuckled at the large amount and shook my head "Soo where, did you guys come from?" I asked them, Kagami told me that he lived in America until this year! and Kuroko said "Teiko" "ehh! you went to Teiko middle school too!!" I said

"Wait!! you went to Teiko!" Kagami asked shocked and I said "Yes, but only for 2 and a half years then I moved to Kano, why?" "Have you ever heard of the Generation of Miracles??" Kagami asked "Oh I think I heard of them" I replied "there that group of boys with natural talents in basketball right?" "Well, I guess you could describe them that way" Kagami replied "Well do you know who the Phantom Sixth Man is?"

"No sorry I don't" I replied while Kagami said pointing at Tetsu "Well the Phantom Sixth Man is our very own! Tetsuya Kuroko!!" EHHH!!! really!!" I responded "ok! one more thing did you know they all went to Teiko Middle School!!!" Kagami explained to me as I just looked dumbfounded at him!

We started discussing the GoMs to fill in the missing gaps in my brain and I learnt all of their names Ryouta Kise, Daiki Aomine, Shintaro Midorima, Atsushi Murisakabara and the captain Seijuurou Akashi!! I told them about my meetings with all of the GoMs except Akashi!!

Kuroko told me to not get on his bad side or to defy him too much and not to be as stubborn! I learnt he is like an Emperor, and is 100% absolute!!! He has red hair and has a red and orange eye each and is only a bit taller than Kuroko!! Tetsu also told me he carries around scissors as well, so I have to be careful to not put him in a bad mood!!

After I had eaten I headed straight home and started to practise tennis to clear my mind and relax!!

(A/n: Hello Readers here's Chapter 8, I didn't really know what else to write so I left it a bit short, my bad!! anyway Thanks for reading this far, Chapter 9 is on its way :) bye Readers )