Chapter 25:

Tamiko's POV:

'You see your mother kept your pregnancy a secret for 5 months...Look Tamiko what I'm trying to say is that i cheated on your mother...when she had you in her belly!'

It kept repeating over and over as I kept running after I hung up and I thought of clearing my head for a bit...

And running seemed to be working...so I decided to stop at a park nearby!

There were a few kids hanging out there, so I decided to go to the school oval instead. It's just past 5, so..it should just be about empty.

I continued running which eventually turned into a light jog after a minor break down half-way!

*Huff*Puff*Huff*Puff*

Was all that left my mouth...

After an hour or so...

The Stars started coming out, so I just laid in the middle of the oval on a cricket pitch...

It was a really pretty sight to see, we live under this sky and hardly no body pays attention to it! We miss out on all this nature, what has tons of Beauty to show off..!

I just stared off into the deep blue sky...until it started getting a little chilly. So I started heading back home to cook dinner, if the boys hadn't eaten already..i didn't think I could stomach much..

Two Days Later...

It's Now Wednesday and Ayaka is just heading over to mine, so we can head over to Kylie's.

After finding out what my dad had done, sure it was shocking but it couldn't be helped! Love makes us do so much things that can embarrass us or make us regret our actions!

Sure! He could have ignored his instinct but things don't always go to plan when loves involved!

I went to grab a drink of juice, when there was a knock on the door! When i opened it...Ayaka was standing there with a massive grin, then jumped on me with a hug! I didn't think she would be here this quick!

"Hi, Ayaka..!" I said catching my breath!

"Hello~!" she sung happily!

"What's got you in such a good mood?" i asked..?

"Nothing~!" she responded while I have her the 'I'm not stupid look' "fine~!"

"Well.." I edged her to go on!

"~I think I'm in love!~" she sung then fell into my arms..!

I caught her "with who..?!" I said happily...i was curious even though my words from before still stand!

"With~~Marcus!~~" she gleamed as bright as the sun.

"I knew...Aya-chan would fall!" I said giggling while she blushed

"You have to fill me in on the way! Okay!" I chirped as we exited my house after locking up!

*Time skip*

(a/n: that story is for another time!😤☺️)

We were now at Kylie's and this house is similar to the house from my dream..!

Maybe, it was telling me what to expect or it has something to do with my parents...as they were good friends with Kylie's family before our rivalry started..

We rung the bell at gate and heard a woman's voice on the other end.

"Hello! Who may I be speaking to?" She asked us

"Um...hello, I'm Tamiko Yuri.." I started

"And I'm Ayaka Shikoku! We are hear to talk with Kylie Mikuu...is she available?" And Ayaka finished.