Chapter 24:

Tamiko's Pov:

Man..! I didn't even realize how many of them, there were! I've been watching them for at least a couple of hours now! So I guess I'll repair the dress later...i mean I still haven't found the machine either but that's only because I stopped half way through my search of the garage!

Oops!

Oh well, I was now staring at a black screen as the video ended, yet again!

I was about to put another one in when I realized it was getting quite late..so I packed the box's items and placed them in the tv cabinet, then headed to my room carrying my dress.

But when I realized I hadn't eaten...i quickly left a note saying...

'There's noodles in the fridge! Make sure to help yourself!!

T xx

P.s. Don't stay up late OR disturb my slumber!

P.P.s Sleep well, Good Night!'

I laughed a little at my comment..I sounded like some grumpy old man/vampire!

Then I finally grabbed something quick and headed to my 'slumber' zone!

I got in bed after changing into something thin as my room was quite warm.

But no matter how much I tried I could not catch a wink of sleep!

I got comfy, warm, exercised a little, even tried warm milk...nothing! it was as if my body was impatient and restless to sleep!

I sighed knowing I wouldn't sleep...

The boys eventually came home after my failed attempts of sleeping...so I just laid in bed hoping that the darkness would consume me into the fantasy world of dreaming!

And eventually it did...

Dream mode:

I awake in a field of sunflowers on a sunny day, but I'm not alone my father's is with me too..

But in the distance is a petite figure I can't see who but I have a feel of who it might be..

Mother..!

I ran towards her, calling her name, my arm stretched out as if I'm reaching out, grasping, for her!

I ran and ran but I kept getting further and further away and soon after...it started turning cold and I was shivering in my boots, even though I was running for what seemed like forever I was still cold...I stopped chasing the figure after she disappeared.

I had only, now, noticed i was walking on a stone pebble pathway. It led me to a forest but no matter how much I wanted to turn around I couldn't, my body dragged me forward...

It felt like my feet were possessed but that's just it, my feet, nothing else..just my feet...

We came to a mansion, it looked so familiar but I couldn't put it to the mark!

I entered through the gigantic gates blocking the mansion's entry!

I walked up to the front door...it was double doors made of the finest oak wood! Which had patterns pressed into its design on both of them!

There were two door knockers made out of bronze...i glided one up then banged it gently on the right door but loud enough to be heard!

....

....

....

Seems like no ones gonna answer maybe I should leave! I tried to turn around but I wouldn't budge..! Then I found myself reaching for the door! no not my arms too!