Chapter 4:

(A/n: Hello :) I hope you like this fanfic so far! :) I think I might do POV's since I keep doing a mix of a normal view and a characters view! haha enjoy! Chapter 4!!)

Tamiko's POV

Tuesday:

I woke up extra-early today, so I wouldn't be late for practice. So the time is currently 7:23am practise starts at 8am and I am already ready for school, maybe I should wake up Kakiru-Kun and Taro-Kun?? or maybe I should just leave but where's the fun in that!

I then smiled evilly to myself letting my fingers tap each other repeatingly "hehe this is gonna be fun, I mean it takes around ten minutes to get to school from here, so I have 30 minutes to do what ever" I thought as I grabbed a knife and cut a lemon in half, cleaning the blade, I put it back where I found it and grabbed a bucket and filled it half way with water! "now to decide who gets what?!" I decide to enter Kakiru-Kun's room with the...

The bucket of water! I picked up the bucket and poured it on Kakiru and ran out of the room laughing from his awful reaction!! 'haha what kind of face was that!!!!' I thought dying from laughter before hearing him yell "TAMIIKKOOOO!!!"

I quickly ran into Taro-Kun's room with the lemon piece and squeezed the sour juice into his mouth as a few drops dropped on his lips! He opened his eyed in shock and I just stood there giggling. He just stared at me awkwardly as he drank some water to get rid of the sour taste. 'not much as a reaction from him but still his face was kind of priceless!' I thought still giggling.

I was in the kitchen waiting for them, when they finally came "sorry boys I couldn't resist, you see I didn't know if you guys overslept, so I decided to wake you but you didn't budge" I lied to them convincingly so they wouldn't be annoyed as much "forgive me!!" I said bowing then placing my hands together with my eyes closed waiting....

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...!

WAITING...!!

WAITING...!!!

Until I opened my eyes to see they had already left before me "I guess I should talk to them later about it huh?" I muttered to myself giggling before realised the time was 7:47am and turning serious and locked up and left for school/practise"

As I entered the court I realised I was exactly on the dot. I changed and did the usual routine until captain came up and told me I got entered into the tennis competition which only a select can enter under a school. I was so happy and continued my practise menu.

*After School*

On my way home from school, I went into a cheese cake shop to buy some cake as an apology. But on my way in I bumped into a tall guy with long purple hair, who was eating pocky "ahh I'm sorry!!" I bowed and was about to leave when he replied...

"Want some pocky??"

I stood there dumbfounded, I politely declined "No Thank you, well I must go now, sorry for the trouble! Goodbye!" I said as I bowed and entered the store and went to the counter "what would you like" a man asked

"hmm, can I have two Slices of the jelly bean island and two pieces of the red velvet mud cake please!" I replied as he grabbed what I wanted and summed up the price

"That will come to a total of $38.95" he replied 'geez a bit pricey' I thought as I paid and took the cakes "Thank you, please come again!, Next!" he yelled as I left and I started walking home until I heard footsteps behind me i felt liked i was being watched by my every move!

I stopped and turned around to see who it was...

*gasp*

"Huh? you're the one I bumped into earlier? why does it look like you're following me?!" I asked curiously only to see him stop eating and say "ahh umm, I'm sorry if I scared you! I'm on my way home from the all-you-can-eat-buffet back there!" he said then continued to eat his bag of chips and I giggled 'chicken, tasty!' I thought to myself "It's fine and all but I literally thought you were a stalker!!!"

"Anyway, I'm Tamiko and you are...?" I asked "Murasakibara" he replied licking his fingers then continuing to eat. I giggled "May I call Mura-Kun??" I asked and he nodded, which caused me to smile since I just made a new friend!!

"Well, we seem to be heading the same way so do want to stop and eat some cake with me at a nearby cafe, my treat?" I offered, he nodded and we ate, exchanged numbers and both said our goodbyes and went home.

The time was about 5:39pm when I got back and gave them my apology cake slices and they smiled and forgave me!

Murasakibara's POV

I was leaving the cheese cake shop eating my pocky, when I bumped into a girl with black hair and purple eyes!

"I'm sorry" she said bowing, she seemed worried, so I asked if she wanted some of my pocky. She looked at me surprised and politely declined 'oh well! more for me!' I thought as she went inside and I left to go to a buffet!

When I finished I started making my way home until I noticed a girl turn around and look at me and gasped! "Huh? you're the one I bumped into earlier? why does it look like you're following me?!" She asked

I stopped eating and said "ahh...I'm sorry if I scared you! I'm on my way home from the all-you-can-eat-buffet back there!" "It's fine and all but I literally thought you were a stalker!!!" She replied!

She told me her name was Tamiko and asked me for my name I replied "Murasakibara" She Asked if she could call me 'Mura-Kun' I nodded and she started smiling as if she glad she met me 'strange girl!' I thought to myself

"Well, we seem to be heading the same way so do want to stop and eat some cake with me at a nearby cafe, my treat?" She offered and I nodded happily and thought 'well free food can't turn that down!!!'

We had a chat, Ate delicious Cake, exchanged numbers for some reason and said goodbye and left!

When I got home Aka-chin came by and personally invited me to a reunion for the GoM's and a friend and/or date! If we could find one! he said "The others including Tetsuya will be there so make sure you're there!" he order and as usual...I obeyed!...

(A/n: Sorry for the late update! Anyway, I hope this wasn't too long! I'll try to get chapter 5 done when I can, Since schools starting again! bye bye :))