Chapter 30:

(A/n: As promised a chapter on the 26th of Jan!! Enjoy!)

Tamiko's PoV:

I still can't believe that...in order for them to be happy mother had to leave....

But I've got a plan, that will unite us as one except the couples will stay the same..if that makes sense?

And the perfect opportunity for this would be...The Party coming up!!!!!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
...............
................
..................
...................
.....................
............................
..........................................
..........................................
............................
...................
..................
.................
..................
.................
...............
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Ok, So now I have to make sure the boys are all there next Friday..!

I grabbed my phone and dialled Kuroko's number..!

"Hello!" I heard a soft voice

"Hi, Kuroko-kun? " I asked

"Yeah.."

"~It's Tamiko!~"

"Yes.!"

"I was wondering about the party.." I paused "like about who's coming?"

"Oh yeah...well people from the basketball club...school...why?" he explained

"Well no reason really! But you do mean Kise, and stuff...Right? You know...since I haven't really seen them much lately?"

"Oh yeah there coming...is that all?" he asked hoping for something more..

"Yeah thanks! That's al- WAIT! Now that I think about it...!"

"Yeah?" he said eagerly

"Do I need to bring anything to the party? Like any drinks? Or snacks?" I asked

"Oh...No, not really.. Just remember to bring yourself.." he said straight-faced! I smirked a little at his comment

"Of course, who else would take my place?" I responded "ok bye-bye see you next friday!"

"Yeah bye..!" he said softly but something tells me he wanted to talk some more...which I ignored if I wanted this plan to be perfect..!

We hung up and I went to bed it was pretty late after all...maybe I should've called him in the morning..! Ha..ha, that's so me...its not even funny..!

*Time Skip to the Party Day!*

As I was about to leave, to collect some items for the party-plan, Marinell came barging through the door after she had flown home to be with dad.! It was perfect! Everyone is here in the same city..!

My plan will be put into action, as soon as I have my accomplices.!

I don't need, my parents to be a couple again, god no! I just need to find a way for them to want to be on good terms, I..want to be on good terms.! After my outburst it kinda ruined things..!?

So much has happened, that its gone too far off track to be funny, So we all need a hand to get back on track..! And i think i can be that hand! Since I was the cause of this..