Chapter 16:

Tamiko's P.o.V:

Monday morning at Ayaka's house!

It's currently 3:40 in the morning! Since I woke up at 12:10am and couldn't fall back asleep!! Because of last night...Ayaka stayed up with me, until I fell asleep. But in the end, I woke up and saw her fast asleep, so i put her in her own peaceful bed! After I got changed into my school uniform and decided to go for a walk outside!

I made sure I put my jumper on to cover my school blouse...just in case there's someone I don't need or want to see!

I wrote a note saying..'Ayaka, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk see you at school! Don't worry about lunch I've got my purse! I'll lock the door with the spare key okay, Tamiko' I then crept out of Ayaka's room with my purse and tipped toed out of the big quiet house and took the spare key and locked the door behind me!

As soon as I stepped outside there was a chilly breeze, but I ignored it and started walking towards the shopping area which I have to go through to get to school from Ayaka's!

As I was walking I noticed a building that many go to, to try get into the modelling industry! I was surprised to see it, since this is the place where my step-mother and cousin go! I decided to continue walking but as I did a man came running up to me shouting

"Hey you!! Are you interested in modelling?"

"Ehhh me?" I said pointing to myself

While the man nodded "I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in this sort of thing? and I have to go now!"

"Wait!..please you'd be perfect for the up coming job and it's good pay!!" he continued

"Look I'm sorry but i don't really think it's right for me now excuse me I have somewhere to beee.." I explained but just as I finished he started dragging me inside!! "Hey!! let go!"

But it was too late I was inside waiting for the perfect time to leave, just as he let go he noticed my tiny unnoticeable school symbol and said eagerly "you go to seirin high huh? what year? "

"First year, I graduate when I'm 18 since I was born in April!" I told him then continued "look I'm not really interested in this stuff so I'm going to leave now, I don't have time to play around" as I finished the last my eyes were full of sorrow which he noticed he was about to talk when someone interrupted...!

"Tamikicchi! why are you here!" I turned to the sound of my name, only to see Kise-Kun! With his manager and another male model by the looks of it!

"Oh hey Kise-Kun, I was just leaving goodbye!" I said avoiding eye contact and started walking towards the door when he pulled me back and straight into something soft and comforting! it was his chest..it was strong and you could tell he has a six pack maybe even an eight pack who knows?

I was lost in thought when he whispered in my ear "Be strong okay! For all of us!" he sounded modest and honest and their was also a tint of warmth!

He soon asked the guy who dragged me here, the reason to why I'm here?

He then explained what happened and how he dragged me here!

Soon enough it dawned on Kise why I was even awake this early! Since the time was 4:30am!

"Hey Tamikicchi why are you up so early I'd understand If you had a late job but I doubt that's the reason?" he started asking me out of concern but I just ignored it and said I had to go!

"Not until you tell me!" He continue

"Geez to be honest it's not really your business! so maybe...I couldn't sleep is it so bad to go for a walk on the way to school!!" I told him trying to not cause to much attention and broke free from his hug and went for the door