Forever and always, in my heart - Chapter 1:

AN: Okay, so, if you stopped by to read this then thanks! I appreciate it. I'm new to wattpad, but  I figured I'd upload at least one of my stories that I've worked on. I'm trying to get it all up and caught up to where I am now, so that I can update when I'm writing, and so that I can get back to writing.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 1:

“Peyton, honey it’s time to get up.” Mom woke me up. “You have school this morning.”

I groaned. I was too comfortable in my pillow top bed. “Five more minutes.” I grumbled, pulling my fleece softball blanket over my head.

Mom pulled it back down, my shoulders exposed to the freezer called, my room. I shivered when the icy air touched me. “No Pey, you have to get up now or you’ll miss your first day back to school. I can’t believe my baby is a junior this year!”

“Mooom.” I groaned again. She had been on this kick for the past week about me growing up too fast. “Fine. I’ll be ready and downstairs in 10 minutes.” I said; my eyes still closed.

Mom’s footsteps faded away into the hallway and down the stairs, probably going to the kitchen to drink her coffee and talk to the step loser, she calls her husband. Ever since they met, we’ve never gotten along. He hated me, his son hated me, but around my mom, he acted like everything was peachy. I tried to tell her, but she wouldn’t listen to me. She said I was just hanging on too much to the fact of, I wanted her and my dad back together. They got divorced 10 years ago, when I was six. I’m pretty sure I’m over that now.

I groaned, got up, and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I brushed my teeth and my long dark red hair. I didn’t feel like doing anything with it, so I threw it up into a messy bun and called it done. I walked out of the bathroom and across my huge room, to my white tall dresser. Opening the top drawer, I pulled out a denim blue tank top that had hearts on it. I slid it on and tied the bottom of it, to where it stopped right above my belly button.

Next, I grabbed out a pair of dark skinny jeans and slid them on. I had just finished buttoning my jeans when my door flew open. “Hey!” I jumped and yelled.

“Listen, you brat, your mother has been downstairs waiting for you with your breakfast. You better get your ass down there before I drag you down there.” The step loser, yelled.

“You can’t just barge in here like that!” I yelled back at him. “What if I was getting dressed?”

He didn’t even acknowledge that I was talking. “Did you hear me?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes I heard you, now get out.” I went and slammed my door in his face, locking it.

“You have 2 minutes before I come back up here and beat the…” Before he could finish, I turned my ipod speakers on full blast. I smiled as the next song came on. “JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL…LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, laughing slightly. This song always got me in a great mood. I walked over to my closet and grabbed out my Egyptian flip flops, as I like to call them. They unzip in the back, have about 8 different things that go around your ankle, and then of course are the actual flip flop. After I rolled the bottom of my jeans up to make them capri’s, I put on my flip flops, zipping them up.

Looking at my clock, I still had one minute left to get downstairs before he apparently beats me. I walked over and turned off my radio, unlocked my door, and headed downstairs. He was waiting at the end of the stairs, and I couldn’t help but have a smug look on my face. “You better wipe that look off your face.” He growled under his breath at me, so mom couldn’t hear.