Chapter 54:

Ch. 54

~Peyton~ Time jump to Friday~

“Do you have to go?” I mumbled through a kiss.

I didn’t want David to go out with his dad and Hunter, but I knew he had to. We told mom it would be an all-girls night and that’s what it’s going to be. Can’t change things now, I guess. He smiled against my lips and pulled away to look down at me. “Yes, I have to go.” He moved some hair out of my face. “You know I have to or your mom won’t stay. Besides,” He laughed softly, “You’ve been with me literally all week. Aren’t you sick of me yet?”

It was true. Since mom never once called David’s number, I just stayed here. One day after school, we drove to my house so I could grab some clothes and we were just lucky Tim was, for once, at work. It made things ten times easier. Plus, then I didn’t have to keep borrowing clothes and I could have my own. I was surprised Linda was cool with it, but I guess she knew why I was here. “Oh, well, now that you mention it…” I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

“Oh yeah?” He said and backed up. “Then I guess you’re bored of this too. Guess if I’m not needed here…”

“Wait!” I yelled and grabbed the hem of his shorts before he could get away from me, “I didn’t say I was bored of that!”

“But I thought you said you were tired of me.” He faked a hurt tone.

I rolled my eyes, “Just shut up and get over here, jerk.” I teased.

“Ouch! I’m hurt.” He held his hand to his heart. “I don’t think I should come back if you’re going to be like that to me.”

I groaned. I knew he was doing this just to torture me, and I hated that it was working. Damn him. “Pretty please?” I stuck out my lower lip and pouted.

“What are you going to give me if I do?” He teased back.

I sat up as I thought about it. I knew something that would get him to instantly give in, but could I do it? Would I do it? Was I ready? I know I begged him for it before, but I don’t know if I was completely ready right now. I bit my lip, still thinking it over. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, calming my nerves. After opening them back up, I saw David staring at me with a waiting look. His eyebrow was quirked up. I climbed off his bed and stood in front of him. “You can have this…” I said and slipped off my shirt since it was actually still intact.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips. This wasn’t unusual. They’ve been there before, but I still shivered under his touch. I smiled and ran my hands up his arms from his hands, then down his chest and abs and then back up, placing them behind his neck. “And, you can have some of this.” I reached up on my tiptoes to kiss him on the lips, and then trailed the kissed down to his chest, earning a satisfied noise from him. I smiled against his skin and leaned back.

My hands ran back down his front and then I looked down. I was about to lose my courage if I didn’t do this soon. I unbuttoned my shorts and then gently pushed David down onto the bed. I wasn’t going to do all the work for him, but hopefully it would give him an idea of where I was going with this. I straddled his lap and kissed him again and kissed his jaw and kissed all the way to his ear. His breathing was getting heavier and I couldn’t have been more satisfied.  

Once I reached his ear, I leaned back and little to whisper, “You can have all of me.”

“Wait, what?” He said; his voice was low and heavy.

I looked him in the eyes and nodded. “Every inch of me is yours.” I smiled at him. He couldn’t tell me that I was acting out of anything this time. I wasn’t sad about anything. I wasn’t angry. I was simply fine.