Chapter Ten- "What If I Want To Be Bad For You?"

Chapter Ten

"What if I Want To Be Bad For You?" 

Bella's Point Of View-

        Ping… Ping… Ping…

            What the hell? I squinted into the darkness of my room and tried to figure out where the noise was coming from. I couldn’t see anything; all I could see was the incoming light of the streetlights outside through the window. Reaching over to turn on my lamp, I kept hearing the obnoxious noise. Was that coming from outside?

            Ping… Ping… Ping…

            I walked over to the window and cautiously peeled the blind shades back with my fingers to look out. Feeling my heart beat accelerate, my eyes laid upon Justin who was holding pebbles in his hand with a cheesy smile on his face. I let myself start to feel happy until I remembered that my mom was sleeping right down the hallway. Opening the window, I poked my head out and sent him a death glare.

            “Justin what the hell are you doing here?!” I tried to yell at him but I sounded stupid because it came out more as a whisper.

            He didn’t say anything, I just saw him lick his lower lip and shrug with a smirk on his face. He was such a troublemaker. Didn’t he just hear my mom say that he wasn’t allowed back here a couple hours ago?

            “Answer me.” I hissed.

            “I wanted to see you.” He shrugged again and stared down at his sneakers.

            I felt like I couldn’t breathe when I heard the words escape his lips. It just made me even more upset at my mom. Why the hell didn’t she approve of him? She just doesn’t understand how caring and down to earth he is… she never will.

            Realizing that I wasn’t saying anything he said, “So are going to make me stand out here forever or can I come up there?”

            I let out a quiet giggle and nodded my head. Watching him climb one branch at a time, he quickly made it up to my window from a nearby tree. I grabbed his hand to drag him inside but his foot caught on the edge of the window, making him crash to the floor of my room with a loud thud.

            “Shit!” I whispered and sunk to the floor with him, praying my mom wouldn’t hear. I glanced over at Justin to check and see if he was okay only to find him silently hysterically laughing. I tried not to laugh along with him but I couldn’t help it, his smile was contagious.

            “Justin it’s not funny! Aren’t you scared?” my eyes darted over to the door of my room and I felt myself let out a sigh of relief when I didn’t hear any noise come from my moms room. “My moms right down the hall.”

            “I don’t care.” He whispered and leaned over to grab my chin. His eyes glistened in the light as he stroked my bottom lip with his finger, making my whole body turn to jello. I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed with emotion when he looked at me because I was still determined that this was a dream.

            I immediately straddled him and kissed his lips without permission. His hands guided down my back and carefully traced the outline of my bra through my shirt. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this strongly about anyone before in my entire life. Biting down on my lip, he stuck his tongue inside to explore my mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair, grazing my fingertips at the ends.